Chapter 1: Coming Home

Hope I'm doing justice to my 1st book💕

Where we left off.....

"I l-love you Jungkook ah" Jin smiles gently giving him another passionate kiss and Jungkook gives small pecks back, "I love you too Hyung."
🍓🍓🍓
-

Jin's POV-

I open my eyes yawning slightly as I had just woken up from my 6th nap of the day. I was finally being discharged today and I couldn't explain the giddiness. I'd finally get to go home and sleep in my own bed, which I missed deeply. I'd get to see my babies who were only allowed to send me letters. Especially Namjoon who had sent me multiple letters filled with love and regret.

It was everything I'd wanted and more.

"Kim SeokJin do you have all of your stuff packed?" I nod smiling and she comes over to take out my IV and grabs my Latuda giving it to me. "Do you have someone at home who's going to be keeping all your medication?" I nod grabbing my water and drinking down my medicine.

After the attempt I couldn't speak foe a month, and over time I just stopped. I talked when I was told to or needed to and I never talked beyond that. "Good, now let's get you dressed and weigh you. Then you can sit in the waiting room and you are a free bird." I get up and go over to my clothes pulling out my blue hoodie, of course without the strings and sweatpants without the pockets or elastic. "I miss them," she opens the bathroom door and takes the clothes from my hands, "I bet they miss you too."

🍓🍓🍓

I tap my foot quickly and my nurse taps my knee to stop. I do with a pout, and I needed my inhaler. I felt like I was going to pass out from how scared I was and my heart was about to jump out of my chest every time the door opened.

"Will they still allow me to leave, even though I'm still 125lbs?" She nods with a smile and I put my hand on my thigh, watching as my thigh was almost as big as my hand. I squeeze it but move my hand quickly knowing I shouldn't hate that they've gotten bigger. They've gotten bigger. I shake the thought away and take a deep breath, "Jin are you alright?" I nod ignoring the little voice that was trying to hurt me in my head, I shouldn't listen to it.

"I'm here to pick up Kim SeokJin?"

I look towards the reception not even noticing that Jungkook had came in. I get up quickly and the receptionist points towards me, making Jungkook turn around. Tears spring to my eyes and he comes over slowly, "hi Hyung." I wave wiping my eyes and he looked just as shocked as I was, he had grown up so much. "You look so good, you look healthy." I smile and he grabs my bag, "are you ready to go home?" I nod my tears falling freely now and he drops the bag to hug me close.

"I missed you so much, the house is so empty without you." I wrap my arms around his neck and close my eyes, "I missed you too k-Kookie." He leans back to kiss my cheek gently and I sigh happily,

"Lets go home Kookie."

🍓🍓🍓

Hello everyone and welcome to This Is Love, the second book after This Isn't Love.

If you came randomly and haven't read the first book you may want to, as this will be confusing if not. This is a very short chapter but took forever to write.

I planned this a loooooong time ago but I always worried that this would never be up to par with This Isn't Love, and honestly I don't think it will. Hopefully though it will be good, and I am so excited.

This talks about Jins recovery and the situation he has with Jungkook and Namjoon. It is going to be dramatic and there are some trigger warnings:

-mentions of self harm
-past abuse/and current
-past smoking issues
-alcohol issues
-possible smut
- and a lot more
There is a lot of good stuff too so don't worry, this is about Jin learning to love himself. Which means a ton to me and obviously all of you.

If you've come from This Isn't Love, yay! Your ahead of the game.

I love you all and welcome to This Is Love!💜