Chapter 2: The Dream (Part II)

He could see a woman, tied by the use of a mana. She was wearing an irrisistible kind of wedding dress that only models might be able to wear them. She has a golden hair and pair of tantalizing, irrisistible pair of emerald-eyes and those orbs were so pleasing, like he could take her now and then.

He wants to save her but something was keeping him, he could hear rustling of chains and soon those were bounded on his body. Keeping his will to save the girl in front of him. He struggled, but it was no use. Until his gaze landed on someone clad in black.

A cry erupted from the girl's chest as the whip from the culprit's hand landed on her porcelain skin leaving a red and stinging line. His red eyes widen, his mind was going blank as the culprit kept on hitting her. He became furious upon hearing her painful cries.

"STOP!!" He growled but the culprit ignored him. "I SAID STOP HITTING HER!"...

"SABER!!" He screamed as soon as his eyes opened. His red eyes gazed over the ceiling then to his side but unfortunately his forehead crashed against the cemented and hard wall in a loud BLAG! Which alarmed the person sleeping in a futon just next to his comfortable bed. Enkidu bolted up from his peaceful and lustful slumber after hearing the loud sound.

"Gil? A-Are you okay? Is that the same dream again? It's the 5th time now." Enkidu said non-stop while he rubbed his eyes, rubbing the sleepiness out of him. His elbow leaning against the futon, supporting his weight. His attention fully focused towards his bestfriend.

"Y-yeah..." Gilgamesh managed to say as he rubbed the stinging bruise on his forehead. It was so red, he could feel steam coming out. A heavy and despaired sigh left the man's lips. He shifted his position to a more comfortable one, his body leaning against the cold, cemented wall. His red orbs were being overwhelmed with despair. It's been years ago that all of the heroic spirits was reincarnated but someone was still missing. The seventh servant to be frank.

Enkidu heaved a yawn before he stand and start fixing his futon. "Anyway Gil, you'll come with me today. My band has a practice today, you know the reason why, right? I'll need your help there." He said, a warm smile plastered on his soft expression. Gilgamesh didn't answered, but gave a nod to his bestfriend as his response.

Then he looked over his friend before he get off of the bed. "Anyways, fix that thing first. Anyone who could see that might get disgusted." He said while he points Enkidu's lower region that has a big tent on it. Enkidu used a pillow to cover it and red dusted his cheeks.

"O-Oi Shirou what's with the hurry?" Saber questioned towards her bestfriend as she was being pulled by her arm in a rough way. Shirou said nothing instead gave a playful grin towards the golden-haired lady. As soon as he opened the door, petals of red roses flew in the air and a raven-haired man with a mole under his right eye walked in front of Saber with a boquet of red roses. Red hues crept into Saber's cheek. Her emerald-orbs widening.

"D-Diarmuid..." a confusing look joined her flushed expression. Said man smiled and run his fingers along her white yet flushed cheek. "Nothing. Just want to say congratulations, for winning the award the last day." He reasoned, his golden-brown orbs staring warmly to her emerald-ones. Saber looked away, concealing her blushing face. Everyone around her have grins and smirks on their faces making her more embarassed.

"Oi Diarmuid, don't you dare make Saber cry, or else I'll make sure you'll never see the tomorrow." Kiritsugu playfully warned as he puffed the smoke from his newly lightened cigarette. His body leaning against the cream-colored wall while his blank-gaze fully focused towards the raven-haired male. Diarmuid sweat drop, he knew how Kiritsugu rules over the life of the Pendragon's especially if it's Saber they're talking about. Saber had many suitors before but none of them surpassed Kiritsugu's intelligence, he was Saber's first suitor.

Kiritsugu was naturally a strict man when it comes to Saber for she is the only daughter of the Pendragon's. Diarmuid's lips curl into a smile as he entwined his hand with Saber's as if reasurring the naturally strict man. Red hues dusted Saber's cheek.

"I don't allow PDA here, Saber you may start practicing now, Enkidu is on his way here." Kiritsugu said before he left the band in silence. His warning sometimes can bring goose bumps to Diarmuid who has a natural brave attitude. A heavy and stressed sounding sigh left Saber's lips, the little lass shook its head until the gaze landed on the well prepared medium-sized stage.

"Everyone on your position!" A voice from behind snapped every one out of their thoughts. A raven-haired man wearing a some kind of a flashy clothing entered inside. A smile seen by everyone. "You're minutes late Enkidu..." Saber mumbled, her emerald-orbs glaring daggers to his raven ones. Enkidu sweat dropped and laughed nervously, "I had to drop my friend on his favorite clothing boutique..." he reasoned, his nervous smile never leaving. He knows Saber well especially when he's the one who's always late, that would always make the band to start the practice late.

"Well anyways, lets start now." He ordered as he made his way towards the medium-sized stage. "Enkidu where's your song book? You said we'll have a new song to cover?" A raven-haired female who's hair was styled as a twin-tail approached Enkidu. Her question was rather demanding, thus made Enkidu to look at her with a confused face then he sweat dropped. "I-I left it in my house!!" He screamed, his drum sticks falling off his hands.

"Stupid!!" All of the members shouted, their voices displayed annoyance. Enkidu flinch and faked cried on their actions before he composed himself, clearing his throat. "Saber can you... uhh... get my song book? In my house? Please?" He pleaded using his puppy look that not even Kiritsugu would be able to resist. The young lass sighed, her palm over his face while her other free hand clenched into a fist yet she's restraining herself on hitting him or else he'll be sent in the hospital right away.

"Fine..." she muttered under her breath. She brought the microphone back on its place as he made her way out of the Fate Z. Bar with Diarmuid, his lover and suitor, following her behind. Unbeknownst to Enkidu, Kiritsugu already had his gun pointed towards him but Shirou and Rin were there restraining him to avoid murdering the irresponsible and idiot leader of the band any further.