♚Chapter 8: Gilles de Rais and his lapdog♚

Gilles' POV

"Oh fuck this.." I cursed under my breath as my lesson plan got stained with a human blood. I will never dare to call myself a mere human, because I am Gilles de Rais. The one and only. A disgusted look embeded on my face as my eyes scanned the corpse of a random female student that Ryuunosuke killed weeks ago. It reeks of corpse in here but, I can't let my neighbor know what I'm doing. The creepiness of how the house looks is enough to make them think, but not enough to make them become suspucious of me.

"Ahhhh~" I sighed as I carefully cut open the corpse's stomach, tch no blood came out.

"Disecting a corpse's body again?" I heard the door open, and even though I'm not looking, I know it is Ryuunosuke. I wouldn't say that he is my lapdog, in a way, as we both love killing humans and experimenting using their body, the body made by the hands of a God.

"Ryuunosuke, did you have a new victim today?"

Ryuunosuke shot his hands up teasingly with a grin, "Yeah~ Today's victim was a part-time model."

As soon as I heard that my body tingles and before I knew it, waves of excitement and pure pleasure racked through my entire body. This feeling is heaven and there is nothing I can do about it. I wish, Jeanne is here with me, my Joan of Arc, Saber Pendragon. That lady, among of all, is the prettiest. Like a goddess sent by God to seduce every living men in the land of the mortals.

Pleasure...

I snapped out of my daydream as soon as Ryuunosuke dispatched the useless corpse and replaced it with the new one. Hmp, this part-time model is nothing compare to Saber's beauty. But on second thought, she could be a perfect tool as for a servant.

♔♔♔

"What are you going to do with that body anyway? Don't tell me you're gonna cook it?!" Ryuunosuke gasped, "I've had enough of your cooking Lord Gilles!"

"If that so, then why don't you just shut up and assist me on modifying this body?" Lord Gilles hissed madly towards his whining lapdog. A visible vein, a sign that his patience were no longer there, because of Ryuunosuke's whinings for everyday.

Modify?

"Hey hey hey! What do you mean by modify, Lord Gilles?"

Ryuunosuke asked out of curiosity as soon as he heard his Lord said that word. Now, is it time for Lord Gilles to make the tables turn and be the rule breaker this time?

"Why yes... Ryuunosuke?" Sounds of something being sliced would be heard in the room, the atmosphere getting smelly because of the room's tight confines, there is... a disgusting look indeed in Ryuunosuke's face while watching Lord Gilles on modifying the dead body into a new one.

After a good five hours of modifying the body, Ryuunosuke's once distorted expression were gone and replaced by an amaze one; Lord Gilles' art was a real beauty. The once dead and just a cold corpse was now a beautiful maiden, standing before their very eyes, as she fancy the color of silver.

"My name is Shinryu Celestia Sierra Kandria... The Silver Servant..."