Traces of a dream coming by to say goodnight.

A/N: hello fam, the main bitch speaking here!! 

So this chapter is mostly a self-indulgent one, yet it carries with it some (hopefully) future significant plot points, and some other stuff necesary to further understand Patton's power

Unfortunately, due to the nature of what this story entrails, it'll not be thoughtfully edited, so i'm sorry if there's any main mistakes that could've been avoided if i'd done so as well as poor writting; this is literally just me spilling whatever came into my mind

Now, onto the adventure

Place within the timeline: undetermined 

Date of publishment: 28-11-2022

TW: weird shit, made up theology ig? God, lack of physical form right at the begining that could be interpreted as weird dissociation, this kinda seems like a feverdream, control excersied over Patton, relative lack of free will

Patton realized there was something wrong when he opened his eyes, mostly because of his lack of eyes on itself. He looked around, yet couldn't, as his physical form had simply stopped to be. Instead of having a body, a head, a form, it all had been left to just an aura, a gust of wind, a flying orb floating in an endless void.

It was a black space, one lacking all and any light, yet Patton could see. He'd always had this ability, this... intuition, one that allowed him to sense the strings of fate. Yet now- It was not only a sensation. Those silver strings, those invisible ropes of starlight intertwined all around them. He was one of them. 

He was a person, an orb, a bundle of strings, a star, empty space, floating in the endless nothingness, no idea where to go but knowing the direction. Patton couldn't think, yet they could phantom thought.

All those strings, made of spiderweb and morse code, serpentine rivers made of pure creation, an invisible light in all this black.

Patton blinked, or at least tried to, hoping that closing his non-existent eyes would help him breathe, even if they didn't have any lungs. He was corporal no more.

And then-

A light. A genuine light, a glimpse of truth, a sun in this vast space. A signal of hope, of reason, of understanding, a message.

Three suns shone from above, three galaxies of eyes, three- no, four- no, five- no- How many were there? They shifted, changed, opened and closed, those big round- no, oval- no, almond shaped eyes, all blinking and morphing together, all focusing on Patton with their beaming irises, but they couldn't- mostly because of their lack of iris; all eyes, all suns, all beams of light where infinite spheres that saw all.

Around the figure, reality seemed to morph around it. It didn't morph, really, it didn't wrap. This creature, this thing, this entity; it wasn't a black hole, a being which wrapped light and devoured into itself. No, it was the opposite of that; a dark being of blinding light. 

It didn't make the strings of live waver; it was the strings of creation, the one who held the needle used to create this impossible embroidery pattern often referred to as the universe.

Compared to it, Patton was nothing more than an ant, a speck, a particle of dust, the imprint of a finger on a dirty cup. He stared in awe, confusion, fear, admiration, solace, insecurity, devastation-

"Hello there, little one," A voice that made Patton vibrate said. It wasn't male nor female, yet both, yet none. It wasn't a sound, it was a wave, a vibration, energy pure in its state traveling through this great expanse, "Let me help you out"