Twins bickering

A/N: So i know it's been around a month since I've posted here- sorry bout that lmao, my bad ig... Writting has been sorta hard recently, inspo has been lacking, and i've had to finish this other book (That Wasnt Wine) so it's been a mess. But i'm back! 

I wanted to say and inform that the Supers Au is part of this bigger universe i've created commonly refered to as the Sayeli Universe or Sayeliverse. It's an oc world with ppl with powers, and i have around 30 ocs floating around here, Supers Au ppl included. I might start writting more oc content soon, so if you want to know more on this universe, please consider reading it up!

Place within the timeline: the creativitwins are 16, around october

Date of publishment: 20-1-2021

TW: self-depricating thoughts, i think that's mostly it?

Remus was slumped in his bed, unable to concentrate on the project it was supposed to be working on. Even if he had their headphones blasting music, that didn't stop void from hearing the murmurs from Roman's inner debate next room.

Over the years, Remus had gotten better at tuning out outside thoughts, yet it was harder when it came to void's twin. Was it just the genetic material that they shared which made their bond stronger, or the fact they were always near each other? Remus wasn't sure. Telepathy didn't come with a manual, neither did Roman's power. It was all a process of fucking around and finding out.

But right now, that wasn't important. What was important is that Roman's pacing and spiraling thoughts were driving Remus mad.

The teen sighed and closed his eyes, deciding to put an end to this mess. They focused, something that didn't come naturally to it.

Nothing could be seen in the darkness that now surrounded him, nothing except for those thin strings of starlight. Usually, Remus's telepathic powers only have him access to people's "surface thoughts", yet if they concentrated hard enough, void could infiltrate their head, enter their stream of thoughts. For that, he needed to find the mind; that's what the connections where for.

It was like a web; everyone had thoughts, trains of thought, and they connected everyone. When you thought of someone, a connection was made between you two. This didn't mean others could see these strings or use them to communicate telepathically; as far as Remus was aware, he was the only one able to do this.

Finding Roman's was easy; just by thinking of her, Remus was able to grab onto that string, which connected the two. Following it, Remus was able to find them. It was a familiar process already, finding his way into Roman's head, they had started doing it so often it was rather intuitive. In some occasions, Roman was able to call Remus in, using what Remus had told fae about the thought connections to pull void in. It was a strategy to use when Roman went non-verbal.

'Oi ya fucker, stop thinking so hard' Remus told Roman once it found his way inside her head. There was a small pause, a small silence in the thoughts before they immediately came back again, louder than ever.

'REMUS!' Roman blared 'I swear to god why are you in here again you little shit how dare you what are you thinking who gave you the right-'

And the door to Remus's door opened, Roman glaring at it. Their hair was held back by a red headband, and she was wearing the same clothes she had worn to school that day, that is, without all the accessories.

Remus raised an eyebrow at Roman's intrusion, which only seemed to infuriate Roman even more.

"What did I tell you about getting into my head?!" Roman asked, arms crossed.