Chapter 4

Author pov:

This is after the announcement that Bigg Boss had make

Priyanka pov:
Me and sum were sitting in the lawn and i was wondering i looked at sum and asked sumbu tujhe kya lagta hai kaun kaun aane wala hai wild card entry mein? Sumbul looked at me and said pata nahi yaar lekin woh joh bhi hoga bas woh bhi inn logo ke jaisa na nikle i looked at sum and said Haan yaar before i could even say anything we heard some music i looked at sum and said looks like ke wild card ki entry ho gayi hai i did not recognised the song and looking sum's face i can guess that even sum did not understand the lyrics i was trying my best not to laugh looking at sum face as she did not like the lyrics and was looking annoyed she looked at me and gave me a glare seeing that i was trying my best to not laugh then she looked at me we both looked at each other and burst out laughing everyone was looking at us weirdly and questionly we just shrugged it off and said aree bas ek joke yaad aaya archana looked at me and said mujhe bhi batao na shit! Kya bolu! Sum was smirking at me before i could even say anything we were interuppted by that contestant me and sum have widen our eyes in horror it was

Priyanka pov: Me and sum were sitting in the lawn and i was wondering i looked at sum and asked sumbu tujhe kya lagta hai kaun kaun aane wala hai wild card entry mein? Sumbul looked at me and said pata nahi yaar lekin woh joh bhi hoga bas woh bhi ...

Dolly bindra archana turned to see why my face was looking in horror she was smiling then her smile vanished in thin air she looked at me and said yeh hum kahan phas gaye bigg Boss i have watched bigg Boss 4 she has very much anger issues but both of us looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders and called archana so we can meet them. Me and sum supress our laugh seeing the horror look in archana's face i whisper to sum agar abhi mere pass camera hota toh main iska face pakka capture kar lati we called out for archana she was not looking at me both of us looked at each other and shouted archana she fell down and said mera andaa she said both of us burst out laughing archana looked at us and said kamino jaan bujh kar kiye na haso mat maine bola archana hum tujhe kabse bula rahe hai chal Milne jaate hai jaana zaroori hai i looked at archana and said itne bhi bure thodi na hai this is when both archana and sumbul looked at me and said Haan itne bhi kaha bure hai toh unse milne pehle tu jaane wali hai. Dekh milne nahi jaayenge toh woh aur bhadak jaayenge better hai ke hum unse milne jaaye both of them nodded their head i tried my best to supress my laugh and said toh ruke kyun ho chalo na guys all three of us have gone to meet dolly bindra and introduced ourself she looked at all three of us suspiciously and was giving dirty looks towards us especially towards me i looked at her and she points towards me and sumbul and said both of you carry my bags our eyes widen in horror did she just fucking ordered us sumbul was about to go towards her but i grabbed her hand and nodded my head as no and said next time hum logo ko order mat dena hum log leke Jaa rahe hai iska matlab yeh nahi hai ke main aap ke saare kaam kar rahi hoon maine bas isliye kiya kyunke aap bade hain aur abhi aaye hai isliye i said to her in calm way but she has got the warning from my silent words soon i grabbed her hand and said let's just carry the luggage i said to her and both of us carry the luggage till her bedroom thank God she is not sleeping with us but she is sleeping with archana.
I looked at archana to see her face was looking horror both of us supress our laugh and turned towards saundarya and Gautam even they are trying to hold back their laugh soon she looked at saundarya and said where are you sleeping she stopped smiling and said umm main yeh doosre wale bed par so rahi hoon she looked at her and said ke main tere saath soone wali hoon she looked at her and said actualy mera partner already hai toh main uske saath sone wali hoon kaun hai woh? I have a feeling that this will not end good she looked at her and said ek paraye mard ke saath she looked at me pleading i nodded my head and said woh dono ek doosre ke acche dost hai toh dono saath mein hi sote hai. She scowls at us and does not said anything.
We both go to our room and lay down on the bed after we were done with carrying the luggage both of us lay down on the bed i looked at her and said ek kaam karte hai abhi thodi der baad karna hi hum logo ko apni duty toh hum abhi hi kar lete hai baad mein aaram karenge sum looked at me and said Haan sahi boli chal
Both of us have done our duty within an hour after we were done with duty both of us decided to take some shower as it was already night and we did not ate anything in afternoon since the fight was going on and wore some night suit