Chapter 14

Third person pov:

This is after sumbul takes priyanka with her.

Sumbul looks at priyanka in concern and asked tu theek hai? Priyanka looks at sum and said haa mujhe kya hoga. Sumbul gives her a look. Priyanka looks at her with a reassuring smile and said tu chinta mat kar main theek ho woh bas kal thanda paani maare the toh us wajah se mujhe thodi sardi hogayi hai. Sumbul just nodded her head and did not said anything. They were about to enter in the kitchen when they suddenly remembered what bigg Boss had said to them that they did not have to do the duty for one whole week so they just sat in the living room and waited for the breakfast to get ready. Fahmaan calls them for breakfast .

Priyanka pov:

I walked towards the dining table and turned to see that everyone was having breakfast. Ankit gestures me to sit beside him. I hesitated. Shit!! Main yeh sab nahi khaan sakti. My mind said tu yeh sab kaise khaa sakti hai pehle se hi tu itni moti hai toh phir tu abhi aur cheez kaise khaa sakti hai ankit agar tujhe aise dekha toh woh tujhe pasand nahi karega. Bhul mat tu yeh nahi khaa sakti. Tujhe apna wazan Kam karna hai na toh phir tu yeh kaise khaa sakti hai. Log tujhe kabhi bhi nahi pasand karenge. I was so busy in my thoughts that i never noticed when ankit has came in front of me and shook me i looked at him with confusion. He looks at me and said tujhe kitna awaaz diya ho pata hai kya tujhe. I looks at him and said sorry woh mera dhyaan nahi tha. He looks at me in concern and asked tu theek hai?  I looked at him and nodded my head and said main theek he looks at me and said chal naashta karte hai. No ! I said he looks at me with confused face and asked kyun naashta nahi karna hai? I answered nahi i mean mera matlab hai ke umm main kuch aur khaane wali ho isliye. He looks at me  suspeciously and said ok . I breathed a sign of relief . But i turned to see that sumbul was looking at me suspiciously. I just gave her a smile. And go towards the kitchen and make myself a glass of smoothie. Yes! With this i will be able to loose my weight. I drank it in one go and go towards the bedroom and took my clothes and goes towards the washroom to have shower. I came back wearing this outfit.

Shit!! Nahi pehnna chahiye tha thandi lag rahi hai mujhe abhi but i am too tired to even remove my clothes

Shit!! Nahi pehnna chahiye tha thandi lag rahi hai mujhe abhi but i am too tired to even remove my clothes. I turned to see that sumbul had came out of the washroom and was looking at me and said tu kuch khaa kyun nahi rahi hai? Shit!! Usne notice bhi kar liya . I looked at her and said kya maine abhi khaa kar aayi ho tu bhi kuch bhi bolti hai. She looks at me for few seconds and nods her head and said ok . I turned to see that Mahira was looking at me with anger. I was confused. Did i did something. I just shook my head and left.

After sometime i was just laying down on the bed when bigg boss said told everyone to come to the living room. Everyone came in the living room when bigg boss said
Bigg Boss - abhi wild cards ki toh entry ho gayi magar abhi waqt hai nominations ki prakriya ka. Kuch der baad nominations shuru ho jayenge aur nominations kaise karna hai woh bhi bata diya jaayenga .

What do you think would happen in the nominations task. Who is going to be nominated.