Chapter 11

Third person pov:

So ankit and fahmaan carried priyanka and sumbul and took them to washroom.

Priyanka looked at ankit and said tune teri shirt kyu nikala? Aur mujhe kyu diya? sumbul, fahmaan, mohsin, shivi and ankit looked at her as if she is an alien

Priyanka looked at ankit and said tune teri shirt kyu nikala? Aur mujhe kyu diya? sumbul, fahmaan, mohsin, shivi and ankit looked at her as if she is an alien. She looked angrily at ankit and said maana ke tune mujhe isliye teri hoodie di kyunki mujhe thand na lag jaaye par khudke kapde nikalne ki kya zaroorat thi huh !? He looked at her put her down as she was still in his arms  jaa jakar change karle he said in cold voice. They knew if Priyanka did not listen to ankit then he would again shout at her but as always priyanka ignored what ankit told her and said kitni thand hai tu jaakar towel hi le aata magar nahi humare ankit ko thodi na kisi ki sunne ki hai ankit clenched his fist they were trying to shut priyanka down and was giving some signals so that priyanka would keep quite but she was not listening before ankit could shout at her she said aur tu dekh bhi nahi raha tha ke kaise woh chipkali tujhe dekh rahi thi jaise woh tujhe kha jaaye sumbul understood and looked at fahmaan and said sahi kaha priyanka ne woh girgit bhi tere taraf kaise dekh rahi thi tum dono ko samjha nahi ke na samajh banne ki acting kar rahe ho. Both fahmaan and ankit looked confused and said at same time kis girgit aur chipkali ki baat kar rahe ho tum dono. Priyanka looked at ankit angrily and said oh toh abhi bhole banne ki acting kar rahe ho achha hai. Aur dekho toh sahi kitna achha jhoot bhi bolte ho tum dono haina sumbul sumbul nodded her head agreeing on the fact what priyanka had just said shivi and mohsin were trying to control their laugh as they know whom they were referring. And sumbul said oh ho dekho toh in dono ko kaise bhole banne ka natak kar rahe hai jis insaan se tum log thodi der pehle baat kiye haan gabbe ladai abhi hum se hi pooch rahe hai ke kis ke baare mein baat kar rahe hai wah fahmaan aur ankit wah. Priyanka looked at ankit and sumbul looked at fahmaan priyanka then said main Mahira ki baat kar rahi thi aur sumbul said main archana ki baat kar rahi thi soon mohsin and shivi burst out laughing and said kya mat naam rakha hai tune yaar sum and pari looked at them and smiled saying thank you bowing their head dramatically. Fahmaan and ankit smirked 😏 and said kyun tum dono jealous ho gaye the? Priyanka and sum looked embarrassed 😳 and started to blush saying jealous hogi hamari jooti huh priyanka said main aur usse jealous no way. Sum was continuously blushing fahmaan just giggled  stop laughing!? Sum shouted. He was laughing even more so sum ran to bathroom and closed the door everyone laughed at her embrassment sum shouted inside the bathroom shouted stop laughing otherwise I won't talk with you akadbakad. Ok sorry sorry fahmaan said and said to sum jungli main tere kapde jaa kar lata ho ok she replied back ok thanks. Soon fahmaan was gone. And everyone started to leave ankit was staring at priyanka.

Priyanka pov:

I turned to see that ankit was continuously staring at me. I looked at him straight in his eyes he was staring at me intensely i turned my face away.  And stop staring at me he looked at me and said what if i don't? i just kept looking at him and walked towards the luggage room to get my clothes when he grabbed my hand and pulled me right in his chest and whispered in my ear where are you going? I looked at him and said to get my clothes he looked at me and said you are not going to get your clothes he declared i looked at him with raised eyes and said do you want me to stay like this for a whole day he shaked his head indicating an answer as no then how i would get my clothes? I questioned him he looked at me and said i will get your clothes. Ok i said when i suddenly realised wait it has ankit clothes as well yeah when i was going to bigg boss house we had a huge argument on that i sneakily took ankit few hoodies which were his favourite well actually they were my favourite as well, i have even taken few of his pictures with his family actually i know them really well they always treats me like their own daughter so kind of yeah i also miss them. If he sees that then  he will for sure tease me. He was about to get my clothes when i suddenley shouted No!! He looked at me startled and questioned me why? Giving me a suspecious look.  I was thinking when i suddenly realised that he was only in his pants and he was not wearing any t shirt his six packs abbs was in view i started to blush he looked at me confusingly wondering why my cheeks are red he understood why i was blushing he started to smirked 😏. And started to step closer to me i looked at him and said t-tu k-kya kar r-raha hai ? I questioned and started to move backwards until i realised that there is wall i cursed myself and looked at him. He looked at me and said kya hua tu itna laal kyun ho gayi hai ? Tujhe kuch hua kya? I looked at him and pushing him away and maintaining some distance said umm main kapde lene jaati ho he looked at me shocked and said aisi haalat mein i looked at him and said haa usmein kya hua? I was about to go when ankit grabbed me and said nahi matlab nahi pehle tujhe bola samjha nahi tujhe kya? He looked at me and said main jaa kar lata  ho tere kapde tu ruk ja yaha par i looked at him shocked and said aisi haalat mein of course not main teri hoodie deti ho tujhe ankit looked at me and said no we were busy fighting that we did not noticed zubair coming here he looked at me and said tune abhi tak kapde change nahi ki. He was continuously looking at me i was feeling uncomfortable ankit looked at me and came right infront of me and said usne kapde pehni ya nahi pehni usse tujhe farak nahi padhna chahiye samjha he said in cold voice. Ankit please don't i said looking at him. He just looked at me with disbelief and anger and left the room in anger. I just closed the door and entered in shower.