Chapter 9

Third person pov:

     After priyanka was done with her breakfast she decided to take shower and get ready and decided to complete her's as well as sumbul duty since sumbul hand has burnt badly so priyanka decided to complete her duty but even her leg was injured but she ignored the pain in her and took shower.

Ankit pov:

  Ever since I've been here i noticed the pari that i know is no there. Jabse woh yeh ghar mein aaye hai woh hasna hi bhool gayi hai yeh same cheez sumbul ke saath bhi ho rahi hai. Aur aaj pari ne toh khaana bhi nahi khaya hai. Aur yeh ladki hamesha doosron ko support karte karte khud hi phas jaati hai. Pehle bhi logo ne uska fayda uthaya hai salman sir iss ko samjhane ki wahi koshish kar rahe hai aur yeh ladki zara sa bhi idea nahi yeh ghar ke log pari aur sumbul ka fayda le rahe hai aur inn logo ko samajh bhi nahi aaraha hai. Yeh cheez mohsin aur shivangi ne dekhe hai aur in dono ko pata hai ke kya sahi hai aur kya galat isliye yeh Sajid ke kisi member se zyada baat nahi karte hai. In dono se jitni jaldi baat ho sake utna yeh dono logo ke liye acha hoga pata nahi kya kya hua hai? As i was thinking these thoughts when suddenly i turned to see priyanka i stopped breathing she looks amazing. I gulped the way she was looking at me please pari don't look at me like that you don't know what you are doing to me.

      She looked at me and smiled i turned my face away my face is probably red right now looking at her as i was blushing right now i turned to see fahmaan, sumbul, mohsin and shivangi all of them were smirking and giving me a teasing look i glar...

      She looked at me and smiled i turned my face away my face is probably red right now looking at her as i was blushing right now i turned to see fahmaan, sumbul, mohsin and shivangi all of them were smirking and giving me a teasing look i glared at them and turned to see that pari was still limping wait she told me that it was not hurting anymore wait a second did she got herself hurt again ugh this girl is going to kill me one day. She likes seeing me in tension and worried.

   I looked at her and asked tujhe phir se lag gayi she looked at me confused i pointed towards her leg she looked at me and said stuttering u-um abhi dukhna band ho gaya hai tu chinta kyun kar raha hai aisa nahi hai ke main tujhe chod kar hamesha ke liye jaa rahi ho so chill.i looked angrily at her and grabbed both of her arms tightly and shouted kya boli tune? She looked at me shocked and said chod mujhe! She hissed in pain and my grip lossen but still it was tight enough that she won't run away from me, and said in low dangerous voice aaj ke baad yeh hamesha chod kar jaane ki baat wagaira mere saamne mat karna and left her due to the shock she fell before i could even catch her someone did she stood up and get out of that man's grip i turned to see who it was and found zubair she was looking at me with tears forming in her eyes and looked away before i could even touch her i turned to see it was zubair he looked at me and said khud ko dost bolte ho aur doston ko hi dukh dete ho my breath hitched i turned to see priyanka she was looking shocked before she could even say anything he butted in and said aaj tu ne priyanka ko hurt kiya hai aur khud ko best friend bolta hai everyone was looking at him shocked fahmaan and everyone was looking angrily at him mujhe toh uski care bhi karta hai ke woh bhi teri sirf acting hi hai pata nahi usne tujh mein kya dekh liya ke woh tujh jaise ladke se baat karti hai mujhe toh tum logo ke dosti par bhi shak hai. I looked at him and said mujhe tujh jaise insaan ko bataane ka shok toh bilkul bhi nahi hai aur hamaari dosti par sawal karne ka hak tujhe kisne diya hai. Woh meri best friend hai meri marzi main kuch bhi karu uske saath tu kaun hai? He looked at me and said uska dost ho main. Before i could even say anything priyanka said ankit tu bahar Jaa i looked at her in disbelief is she saying this to me i turned to see that zubair was smirking before i could even say anything she shouted ankit jaa yaha se tu i looked at her angrily and said haa wahi abh tujhe meri kya zaroorat since tere paas abhi zubair hai toh tujhe meri zaroorat thodi na hai. She looked at me hurt but even she need to understand.