Chapter 17

Third person pov:

After Bigg Boss announced the nominations. Priyanka was laying down in the garden area and was thinking about all the things that whether her fans will like her or not? Does people hates her? Will she even get job after bigg boss? What if she gets avicted? . She was busy in her thoughts when someone puts the hand on her shoulder and shook her. She came out of her thoughts and turned to see that it was Ankit. Ankit sits beside her and asked kya soch rahi hai? Priyanka just shook her head and said kuch nahi bas aise hi.  Ankit knew something was bothering her. He knew she is not easily going to spill the beans. So he decided to distract her. And started to talk about something else to divert her mind and it worked. They were talking and decided to eat dinner. As it was almost time. And entered the kitchen . When tina said ke kal se roti nahi milegi. Priyanka was confused and said kyu nahi milegi? Tina looks at her and said woh actually rahan ka problem hai isliye roti kal se nahi milegi. I priyanka looks at her annoyed and said aur woh logo ka kya jo chawal nahi khaate aur roti khaate hai? Yeh galat hai Tina? Tina looks at her and said well sorry to say this magar woh log khudka dekh lo meri problem nahi hai. Priyanka was angry and said  yeh tum decide nahi kar sakti sabke hisaab se yeh hoga and just because tumhare paas kitchen ki duty hai iska matlab yeh nahi ke tum decide karogi ke kaun kya khayega. Abhi jisko roti khaani hai woh roti khayega aur jisko chawal khaana hai woh chawal khayega aur agar itna sacrifice raashan ke liye karna hai . Ankit and everyone else was watching. Nimrit and  everyone else was enjoying on the other hand ankit and the gang was looking angry and annoyed even shiv was annoyed about this. Things turned ugly. Everyone decided to stop the fight since it is getting extreme.  Bigg Boss announced everyone to come into the living area. Everyone gathers in living area ankit was holding Priyanka's hand tightly.

Bigg Boss - yeh kya chal raha hai? Aur abh mujhe yeh bataiye ke jhagda shuru kaise hua?

Tina- bigg boss priyanka ne befisool mein jhagda karne lagi.

Priyanka- maine befisool par jhagda nahi kiya mujhe kisi pagal kutte ne nahi kata hai ke main befisool mein jhagda karu.

Bigg boss- dono ke dono shaant ho jao aur jise bola jaiye wahi bolega. Toh priyanka jhagda shuru kaise hua? Aur sirf priyanka hi jawaab degi aur koi bhi nahi.

Priyanka- ji main batati ho bigg boss and tells him the whole incident. After listening.

Bigg boss- tina pehli baat aap akele nahi decide kar sakte ke kon khaa sakta hai aur kon nahi. Aur dusri baat jab logo ke liye decide karte ho toh woh akele nahi karna chahiye balke sab ke saath decision karna chahiye. Teesri baat yeh gharwalon ki marzi hai ke unhe kya khaana hai agar unhe chawal khaana hoga toh woh chawal khayege agar unhe roti khaana hoga toh woh roti khayege aap koi bhi nahi hote unka decision lene wale. Aur chauhti baat aap ko raashan ki chinta karne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai hamare team wale yeh barabar nazar rakhte hai ke koi bhoole peth na soye aur hum barabar rashan dete hai. Aur Tina
Tina- ji bigg boss.

Bigg Boss - aap priyanka se maafi mange gi aur main umeed rakhta ho ke abh iss baat par aur bahais nahi hogi.

Tina was angry 😡 and embarrassed but gritting her teeth she said sorry priyanka. Priyanka who did not see that she was giving her a glare just smiles and said koi baat nahi hota hai aisa which angered tina even more but did not said anything. Ankit and the gang was controlling their laughter. Ankit turned to see that zuber khan was looking at Priyanka's waist. He glares at zubair. Zubair gets scared and runs away.

After that priyanka and Ankit and everyone ate their dinner and goes to sleep.