Chapter 16

Third person pov:

   Fahmaan , shivin were feeling upset as there were not able to save pari from the nominations. Sumbul was blaming herself as she thought that maybe if they did not choose her then they would be able to safe priyanka from the nominations. Priyanka knew that she was going to be the next target. Well ankit he was just standing there with emotionless face. Because his mind has already planned something. Soon the nominations began.

Saundarya - Bigg Boss mera pehla naam hai shiv kyunke woh woh pichli baat ko baar baar laate hai isliye main inhe nominate karna chahungi. Saying this shiv come in front of the potrait wearing his glasses and saundarya grabbed shaving form and sprayed it on his face.
Bigg Boss mera doosra naam hai gauri kyunke woh kabhi kabhi logo ki baat nahi sunti hai aur saamne wala unhe kya kehna chahta hai woh nahi sunte.
Gauri comes in front of the potrait and saundarya sprays gauri. After that Sajid comes there and says main pehle priyanka ko nominate karna chahunga kyu ki woh har baar nimrit ko target karti hai aur uski awaaz bhi mujhe nahi pasand hai ankit clunches his fist sumbul fahmaan and shivin were glaring at sajid priyanka rolls her eyes and comes at the potrait and gets sprayed. After getting sprayed she  said pehli baat toh main nahi balke kaun kisko target kar raha hai woh janta dekh rahi hai aur main koi grudges hold nahi karti ho ke usko target karoon aur maine kya aapse opinion maangi ki meri awaaz kaisi hai? Nahi right main jaanti ho ke meri awaaz bohot acchi hai aur aap ke bolne se main shaant thodi na rehne wali ho. Sajid was shocked he never expected that priyanka would reply to his alligations but usko kya pata ke hamari priyanka hai hi sherni usko kisi ki bhi zaroorat nahi.  after this  he did not uttered anything. Shivin, sumaan, and ankit were controlling their laughter seeing her reply to Sajid. Sajid comes out of his shockness and said ki uska doosra naam hai gauri. So gauri comes in front of the potrait and gets sprayed. After this as always nominations goes like this as always mandli targeted priyanka. She also gave reply to them. So nominations were going like this. Soon it was priyanka's turn. Priyanka comes and says bigg boss main pehle shalin ko nominate karna chahungi kyunke yeh bohot zyada  confusing hai itne confused rehte hai ke inki baate ghar waale ko toh kya salman sir ko bhi nahi samajh aata hai aur kuch shabd yeh bolte toh hai magar accept nahi karte aur when tina interuppted and said ki woh Aisa nahi karta hai ok but before tina could even say anything priyanka interuppted her and said main tumse baat kar rahi ho kya? Nahi right toh aap apna muh band kare jab aap par aati ho tab apna munh kholna zabardasti logo ke beech taang na ladhaye. Aur mujhe yaad aaya kisi ne toh mujhe bola tha ke main mother India banti ho aur logo ke beech taang adati ho abh dekho kaun beech mein bol raha hai aur kon mother India ban Raha hai Tina gets silent and glares at her she ignores her glare and continues her talk and said jaise ke main keh rahi thi bigg boss yeh confusing bhi hai aur inhe sirf aur sirf chicken chicken hi karna aata hai. Hearing the word chicken ankit, fahmaan, sumbul, shivin, archana, saundarya, Gautam and gauri started to laugh out loud. Priyanka was smirking 😏. Even shiv mc stan and abdu are laughing at him. He looks angrily at her and glares at her she just looks at him and raises her eyebrows and ignores him and grabs the shaving form and  sprays on him a little when he throws the shaving out of her hand and grabs her wrist tightly and says ke pagal hogayi hai yeh aurat yeh shaving form main apne munh par nahi laga sakta. Everyone who was laughing till now stopped when they saw shalin looking angrily at priyanka and how he grabbed her wrist sumbul looked at him angrily and says ke yeh kya tareeka hai shalin. But priyanka interuppted her and said haath chod mera!? He does not listen to her but priyanka pulled her hand out of his grasp harshly and said himmat kaise hui teri ha!? Aur tum yaha ke koi shehzaade toh ho nahi ke hum sab tumhaari baate maane ge he looks at her angrily and said ha ho main shehzaada kya kar logi tum. She looks at him and says shayad aap ke liye aap ho shehzaade mere liye toh aap kuch nahi ho toh yeh Jo apna attitude hai na yeh toh aap mere saamne kadhe hi nahi lana aur aaj ke baad na agar mujhe aise chuha na toh iska anjaam itna bura hoga ke aap soch bhi nahi sakte. As soon as he put goggles in his eyes priyanka grabs the shaving form put it all over his face 😈. She still puts the shaving form and stops no one was able to recognise him as she had put too much shaving form. He goes and sits in his place. No one says anything as they know that priyanka was right. Ankit was smirking 😏 and was feeling proud seeing the way she has fought today. Sumaan and shivin was smirking at her. Priyanka says bigg Boss mera doosra naam hai Tina inhe hamesha yeh lagta hai ke yeh sahi hai jab ke obviously yeh bilkul bhi nahi hai aur overacting toh bohot hi zyaada karte hai. Isliye Mera doosra naam hai Tina. Tina comes in front of the potrait and gets sprayed.
Soon the nominations goes like this awhen it was Mahira 's turn. Mahira comes and says bigg boss main pehle priyanka ko nominate karna chahungi kyunke main jab ankit se baat kar rahi thi yeh gussa hogaye the aur pta nahi kyun inhe yeh laga ki maine inke saath kuch galat kiya hai aur woh bohot jealous bhi hogayi thi. Priyanka rolls her eyes in front of her and comes infront of the potrait and gets sprayed. After getting sprays priyanka says ke Mahira pehli baat toh main ankit par gussa hogayi thi aap par nahi kyunke humara jhagda hua tha isliye. Secondly mujhe koi shauk nahi hai aap se baefisool jhagda karne ka main toh aap par intrested bhi nahi ho. Aur third thing main aapse jealous toh nahi thi aur mujhe koi shauk nahi hai Mahira sharma banne ka main priyanka ho woh kaafi hai. Mahira was embarrassed 😳. While priyanka's whole gang was controlling their laugh. Ankit was somehow upset with Mahira. And nominations goes like that. After the nominations bigg boss announced that the people who are nominated are archana, gauri, priyanka, tina, and shalin. While the rest of the people where save.

( Sorry guys🥺 for not updating soon how you guys like this episode. Hope you have liked it)

(Well i was busy because of internal exams which were hard so yeah)