Shall We?

You're walking around the Leaf Village for a while then an invitation envelope hit your face.

"Sorry, didn't mean to hit your face," you heard Naruto from a far off distance.

You smirked and laughed a bit then opened the invitation.

What's up ______? Guess what?! I'm throwing my first party in honor of both friendship and hard work. It'll be held at Sakura's house since mine isn't big enough...but yeah!!! Party, woohoo!!! It's happening in an hour. Please please please come!!

~~Naruto Uzumaki

"Well, I don't want to disappoint him," you said to yourself.

You started walking to Sakura's house, you felt as if it wasn't going to be a very big party.

I wonder who will be there...

You continued walking as you felt the cold breeze hit the back of your neck, waist, and legs. You watched your hair dance in the breeze and found yourself standing at Sakura's doorstep.

You knocked and were immediately pulled in.

"Oh man I'm so happy you came!!! You're the last one here so let's get this party started!!! First, we'll play some party games," Naruto announced, "to start tonight off, seven minutes in heaven!"

You looked around and saw everyone. Gaara, the members of the Akatsuki, jonin, and even Sasuke.

I wonder why they even had shown up...odd...

"Ok, now all the guys put something of value into...uhh...this...umm," Naruto said looking around quickly for something, "uuhhh...huge empty candle jar!"

You watched all the guys put in their valuables and sat back.

Should I be worried?

"Alright, now we can start," Naruto exclaimed, "who wants to go first?"

No one had raised their hand.

Well...no one else will...

You had shyly raised your hand.

"Awesome!!! Now, who's ever valuable you get will be the angel of your seven minutes in heaven," Naruto said holding the jar up to you.

Alright...who will it be?