Sasuke Uchiha Continuation

Warning for all innocent eyes and minds that have not yet been corrupted by the internet world- this WILL be a lemon chapter. You have been warned ^_^ you're welcome world.

You and Sasuke acted as if nothing had happened throughout the party...but the waiting kept you wanting him more and more.

You can't help but remember feeling him on your thigh, his lust coated voice that craved your very being.

You shiver but then he had ran off with you while no one was looking.

Naruto searched for a little while though then mumbled, "Sasuke is too good at running away...seriously."

He then went into his house and began kissing you hungrily as he shut the door and carried you.

You kissed back, your lips dancing skillfully along with his.

He pinned you to the wall to stop walking a while and kissed you rough.

He was taking the breath out of you, making you fell lighter, but causing you to let out a moan.

His ears perked slightly and carried you into his room, he then threw you onto the bed as you sat back up and grabbed his shirt in fistfuls to bring him over you as you lie on your back.

He slipped his arms out of his shirt and took off yours, he looked at your shirtless body with eyes clouded with lust.

He kissed down your neck, remembering your spot and abused it filling his room with your moans.

You couldn't help it...his body was perfect, he was rough and gentle at the same time, and he knew all the things to make you squirm and crumble.

Unable to take much more of the dominance, you took over. You lied him on his back as you straddled his hips.

Since he had teased you, maybe you should tease him back.

You outlined his abs with your pointer finger and kept him lying down.

"____," he softly moaned when you replaced your finger with your tongue.

You smirked and chucked deeply then began to grind on him as you nibble his ear lobe softly and whisper seductively, "yes?"

He grew harder and bigger as you kept grinding, moaning a bit more, "____...you're...getting it so...rough."

You then snaked your hand and grabbed his member earning a moan and slight gasp from him.

You squeezed in various spots remembering which made him moan louder...for future references.

He then flipped you over quickly, grabbing you hard and pulling off your bottoms and panties.

He then pulled his off as well and placed his member on the outside of you grinding ever so lightly.

His eyes were filled with even more lust, teasing you as you teased him.

You squirmed slightly but moaned again feeling his tongue roll across your left nipple immediately after he took off your bra.

You arched your back slightly and grabbed his hair, feeling the pleasant torture of his teasing.

His member was still on the outside of your entrance but slipping through.

"Wet already are we," he chucked darkly above your breast making you blush.

He then spread your legs a bit and entered you without warning, moaning a bit loud.

You, on the other hand, screamed from the extreme pain.

You had adjusted to his size and he began moving after hearing you slightly moan when you moved yourself slightly.

Chills went down your spine as he moved slow then fast.

"You're...so tight...____...must've...hurt like hell," he moaned out with a heavy breath.

You moaned, "y-ya thi-ah! Sasuke! Right...th-there!! Ah~"

He had found your spot that made you crumble beneath him.

He went faster, putting your left leg over his shoulder going deeper, abusing that spot.

He continued, insanely fast as you felt your body go almost numb.

"I-I...S-Sasuke~ a-ah," was all you could manage to get out as your body stiffened, your head tilted back, and your body went completely numb in compete euphoria.

Sasuke then seemed to go a bit faster after your climax and he had then came a few minutes afterwards.

He pulled out with a heavy breath, holding you to him.

"I guess I'm the one to help you repopulate your clan now aren't I," you said chuckling with your eyes closed.

You could feel him nodding on the pillow you were lying on, "yeah...future Mrs. Uchiha."

You giggled lightly and blushed at his comment.

"_____ Uchiha," he said with his eyes closed and holding you closer to him, "perfect."

You blushed and fell asleep in his arms with a smile.

Feeling so lucky to have been chosen by the Sasuke Uchiha.