Orochimaru

I'm not sure how lemony this might get, but you've been warned...you're welcome ^_^
~Silent_Kunoichi

You reached in the jar, but a snake had wrapped itself around your hand.

You took your hand out and pet the snake's head, knowing who you'd get.

From the corner of your eyes you could see Orochimaru stand and walk towards you.

"I think he likes you," he said in the deep voice that made you dizzy as he held his hand out.

For a bad guy, he sure has a gentleman somewhere in him...

You took his hand as the snake on your free hand had disappeared into Orochimaru's sleeve.

"U-um...seven minutes," Naruto said shakily as he closed the door a bit wide-eyed.

When it was only darkness around you both, you felt arms snake around the curves of your waist.

"You're so warm," he said seductively by your ear, "I'd like to be warm as well."

You then felt his long and cold tongue go across your face slowly.

Your breathing picked up and he noticed which made him chuckle a little.

"Good," he said as you felt his breath closer on face, "just be a good girl, stay still, and do as I say."

Your breathing picked up slightly more as he pushed his lips on yours.

As he kissed you, his hands traveled all across your body.

Feeling every curve then pushing you into him a bit harder.

He started to kiss you harder, earning a slight moan from you.

He smirked and slipped his tongue inside your mouth, exploring the deepest spots of your mouth.

When he rubbed his tongue over your teeth and on the roof of your mouth, you had chills go down your spine.

Still unsatisfied completely, he slipped his tongue back out and kissed along your neck, searching for a spot to make you tremble.

You had moaned a bit once he had found it, which made him smile and abuse it.

As he abused that spot, he snaked his hand into your pants.

You blushed deeply and felt yourself get hotter as you moaned a bit loud.

"One minute," Sakura said outside the door.

Orochimaru had growled a little, lying you on the ground a bit roughly.

You gasped slightly as he kissed down your body, slipping his tongue along your entrance.

"O-Orochimaru," you moaned softly before he thrusted his tongue inside you.

You trembled immensely feeling his tongue go in a circular motion.

He then pulled his tongue out then said beside your ear deeply, "you're sweeter than you think."

You blushed deeply as you hugged him as he crouched over you.

"Time's up," Sakura said opening the door glaring at Naruto who was cowering in the corner of the room.

Orochimaru had walked out with your hand in his.

"Kabuto," Orochimaru said in an commanding tone, "go prepare the spare room."

"Yes Orochimaru-sama," Kabuto said leaving the party.

You smiled and rested your head on his chest.

He chuckled slightly and stroked your hair softly.