Shikimaru Nara

You pulled out a silver stud earring.

"Shikimaru," Naruto shouted as Shikimaru jumped as he woke up.

"What," he asked sleepily.

"You got picked for the game," Naruto said pointing him to the closet.

"Make it interesting!!! Don't fall asleep the whole seven minutes either," Sakura said winking at you.

"Yeah whatever," Shikimaru said sleepily still.

He had went in and closed the door.

"So, what do you wanna do hmm," he asked leaning against the closed door.

"Ummm," you replied looking down.

I...wanna play the game...

"Heh...well, we're stuck here for a while so...let's do the game right," he said as you heard him walking to you.

"Sh-Shikimaru," you said quietly.

"Ssshhh," he said wrapping his arms around you, "time will pass by if we have fun."

You felt yourself blush, "w-what do you mean...by...fun?"

"You'll find out," he said kissing your neck softly.

You trembled and he held you tighter.

He slowly inched up to your jaw line.

He then got closer to your lips and kissed the corner of your mouth. You let out a deep breath and he then kissed you very hard.

He moaned as he kissed you which made your teeth feel like they had vibrated.

You put your arms loosely around his neck and moaned as he slowly kissed down your neck to your chest.

"Having fun yet," he whispered deeply and seductively beside your ear.

"Y-yes," you moaned out by accident.

Shikimaru chuckled and felt all over your body.

Your breathing was extremely hard and fast. You felt lightheaded.

You then had fainted, but it pleased Shikimaru.

When you had woken up, Shikimaru was cuddling you still as you laid down. He was lying behind you and still kissing all over you.

"10 seconds," Naruto announced.

You and Shikimaru had then fell asleep lying in each other's arms.

You could tell the door flew open and heard disappointed voices.

"____-chan, you weren't supposed to fall asleep either," Naruto whined.

"Who said all we did was sleep," Shikimaru said holding you tighter.

"Awww," you had heard all the girls.

You and Shikimaru claimed the closet that night...everyone had to find another one.