Jiraya

You reached in the jar and felt something jump into the palm of your hand causing you to grab it.

When you opened your hand you had seen a baby toad staring at you.

"Aww," was all you could say at the tiny creature.

Then you had heard a chuckle, "he could say the same for you. I know I do."

You felt a light blush cross your face as he went into the closet with you.

"Seven minutes guys," Sakura said, "hurt or scar ______ and I will punch you to the other side of the world."

"Nah, you guys know me," Jiraya said with a smile and an arm around your neck, "I don't do anything without the woman's consent."

"That's the biggest lie I've ever heard," Sakura said while closing the door.

"Heh...she's a lot like Tsunade, I guess that's why they get along so well," Jiraya said with a chuckle, "so, ya wanna help me with some research?"

"What do you mean," you asked with an eyebrow raised and a smirk across your face.

"I think you know," he said holding your body close to his, his lips inches from yours, "I know your body has been begging for this moment."

"How so," you asked with a mischievous smile.

"I may not be a talker but I'm a good reader," he then went closer beside your ear, "bodies are my specialty."

You blushed more, "oh yeah? Prove it."

"Since you're asking," he said before groping your breasts slightly, kneading them comfortably as he kissed down your neck.

Your breath was slightly taken away by how amazing this was feeling.

"Having fun," he asked above your skin with a smirk.

"Y-yes," you said gripping his hair gently.

"Good," he said as his hands explored your body, "it's about to get better."

He slipped his hands under your bra and went for your nipples causing you to moan out a bit more than last time.

"Oh," he said with a deep chuckle, "found it."

He twisted them and pulled them at pleasurable speeds.

You pressed your hips into his and wanted this problem to be taken care of, almost like an itch in your stomach that you didn't know how to cure.

"Eager are we," he asked with a smirk as he backed you into a wall and began grinding on you.

You moaned out more as this sensation was amazing.

"That's what I wanna hear," he said deeply before biting your neck gently.

You pulled on his hair more as your breathing was very quick and heavy.

"30 seconds guys," Naruto called out from behind the door.

"Hmm...guess we'll have to finish this up later," he said pulling away from you and in an embrace, "just let me know when and I'll be there."

"I...need you now," you said blushing deeply and burying your face in his chest.

He chuckled and stroked your hair, "we'll take care of that. As soon as we can."

The door had opened and many awes were said as you and Jiraya were in an embrace...you still hiding your face in his chest.

"See? I'm not a total pervert," Jiraya chuckled.

"Sure," Sakura said sarcastically.