Itachi Uchiha

You reached in the jar and had pulled out a crow feather.

"O-oh...uuhh you wanna go again _____-chan," Naruto asked quietly and nervously.

You had gotten chills and shook your head.

"Game rules...I'll just get it over with," you said heading into the closet.

"Scream if anything happens," Naruto said worriedly as he hesitantly shut the door.

You had backed into the closet backwards, then you hit something other than the wall.

"I-I'm so sorry," you said making your body stiff.

You heard a deep chuckle and felt arms wrapping around your waist.

"Stay here," Itachi said beside your ear deeply.

You nodded.

I feel so scared and safe at the same time...

"You can relax, ____," Itachi said pulling you into him.

You obeyed and let yourself go limp.

"You know...I've always had my eyes on you," Itachi said deeply beside your ear as you felt his breath on your neck.

"R-really," you asked starting to tremble.

"I have. I know you have as well," Itachi said calmly, "that's why you're shaking. Unless you fear me."

"N-no...I-I'm not scared of you," you said shyly.

"Oh really," Itachi said, "then look into my eyes."

Dang it...he's got me there...

You didn't move and he chuckled.

"See? You are afraid," Itachi said nuzzling his head in your shoulder, "you needn't be afraid of me. I'm not here to hurt anyone."

You shivered at how warm he felt and relaxed.

"Now that you aren't afraid anymore, let's have some fun," Itachi said moving his hands on your stomach from under your shirt.

He kissed and nibbled on your neck and pulled you into him.

You reached behind you and grabbed his hair gently.

He kissed your neck more, you then turned around and met him face to face.

He held you with one hand between your shoulder blades and the other on your lower back and pressed you into him.

He kissed you hard and passionate, putting his hand on the side of your face as he kissed you.

You began melting at the touch of his warm, soft lips on yours.

Then there was a knock at the door, "h-hey guys...um...____-chan? Are you still alive," Naruto asked shakily.

"More alive than I've ever been," you whispered close to Itachi's ear.

Itachi chuckled and kissed you deeply.

"_____-chan?! Hey are you alright," Naruto asked again as his hand kept slipping on the doorknob.

"Just one more," Itachi begged as he kissed you hard and deeply once more.

You both let out small moans and turned away as you both heard the doorknob click.

"Oh...you're alive...are you alright ____," Naruto asked you checking your vital organs.

"I'm fine, just bored," you said smirking at Itachi.

Itachi smirked as well, "such a childish party."

"Hey man, c'mon...I'm tryin' hard here," Naruto said sadly.