Sasori

Hello everyone!! I'm so sorry for the late update, but...today, July 31st, is my birthday so I made this update for you all to enjoy o(^_^)o and thank you all for the 1k reads...wow...I'm...I'm speechless :')

You reached in the jar and pulled out an Akatsuki ring.

You wondered who in the organization it belonged to until your question was answered by a certain someone with bright red hair and brown eyes rose up to answer your question.

"Come," he said walking towards the closet, "I don't like to be kept waiting."

You followed his command obediently and he smirked slightly then went back to his original face.

"Alright Sasori my man!! Seven minutes you two," Deidara said as he closed the door.

You felt nervous when the door had shut and everything around you both had turned pitch black.

You could hear all the conversation going on outside of the closet and backed into the wall unknowingly.

"Do I frighten you," he asked softly.

"No...I just," you tried to form other words but nothing came across your mind.

"Then why are you breathing quickly," he asked and you felt him coming closer to you.

"I-I don't...know," you said looking at the ground in the dark feeling your face get hot.

"Surely you must," he said a bit confused, "I don't understand what you're feeling."

You blushed as his hand gently brushed the side of your face.

"Hmm...maybe this will help you," he said gently kissing your lips.

Your breathing escalated and felt butterflies.

His lips feel...soft...

He then pulled back and rested his forehead on yours softly, "did that help?"

You didn't want just a kiss from him, you knew you still had about five minutes left.

"A little," you lied smoothly causing him to pin your arms to the back of the wall.

"Well...I guess this will be harder than I thought," he said kissing down your neck, "or maybe I can make you confess that lie."

You widened your eyes slightly, but melted as his lips trailed down your neck.

"W-what lie," you said smirking slightly as he searched endlessly for that one spot on your neck.

He smirked above your skin as he found your spot and sucked causing you to tremble and moan.

"S-Sasori," you quietly moaned as his hands felt your breasts, massasing them softly then roughly.

"Tell me the truth," he whispered deeply beside your ear, "don't keep me waiting."

You blushed as his hand began to slip down the front of your pants then breathed faster.

"I-I...love you," you confessed not only because of what he was doing, but because you really did love him.

"Good girl," he said exploring you as you moaned and squirmed in pleasure.

"30 seconds," you both heard Naruto call outside the door.

"Hmm...time went by quickly," he said removing his hand causing you to very softly whimper.

He then had looked towards you, your eyes had adjusted to the dark, "we'll continue on later my beautiful doll."

You lightly blushed at what he called you and you pecked his lips gently before the door had opened.

"Sasori my man," Deidara greeted him opening the door, "how'd it go?"

"Fine," he said walking out with you hand in hand, "better than I thought."