Gaara

You pulled an hourglass from the jar.

"Gaara, you're up," Naruto exclaimed happily.

You felt heat rising in your cheeks and stood slowly seeing him rise as well.

He held his hand out to you with a slight smile.

You took his hand softly as he lead you in first.

You could feel your breathing get quicker.

G-Gaara...I...get to be alone with him...

As the door closed, you blushed harder knowing he couldn't see how red your face is.

"_____," he said softly.

"Y-yes," you replied hugging yourself.

"Are you alright," he asked calmly.

"Y-yeah," you said feeling your breathing get slightly quicker, "why wouldn't I be?"

"Hmm...alright then," he said as you felt his arms snake around the curves of your waist, "then you might not mind this then?"

He started kissing down your neck gently, holding you closer to him, feeling your warmth against himself.

Your breathing picked up more and let a slight moan out when he reached a spot on your neck.

He chuckled softly as he spoke deeply with his lips hovering the skin of your lips, "I knew you wanted this."

He slowly pressed his lips against yours, holding you closer to him.

Your breathing slightly calmed getting used to him being so close, closer than anyone has ever gotten.

His hands wondered around your body skillfully, rubbing your back gently under your shirt.

Your hands had laced through his silky smooth hair that felt almost like cashmere material.

He smiled softly against your lips as he continued kissing you sweetly.

You felt butterflies in your stomach, knowing he never had his eyes on anyone except you.

You had both heard Naruto coming toward the door, but Gaara wanted to keep you in his arms like you were.

With a swift movement of a hand, a ball of sand surrounded you both protecting you from wondering eyes.

"Time's u-," Naruto was interrupted by facing the sand around you and Gaara, "Gaara that's not fair!!"

"Naruto," Sakura whined slightly, "leave them be, they're having fun."

"But...ah whatever," Naruto said shrugging, "the doors stayin' open though!"