023.

【Barrage:? ? ? ? ]

[Barrage: The branch plot is also forced out, it seems that the dungeon is going to kill my little brother. ]

[Barrage: 5/6 changed to 10/12, do you still need to show some face? ? ? ? What about your math problem? ? ]

[Bullet screen: Little brother, can you discover the branch plot? Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu is an old man, give me a reminder! 】

Not to mention the excitement of the barrage, even Linke's blood pressure soared a bit.

How did he forget that there was still a big problem? A big trouble that can change the rules of the dungeon?

Why is he so naive, he thinks that Zhou Zhao said "the dean doesn't go out" means that the big trouble is self-enclosed, and the whole dungeon will not come out again.

But in the bottom of his heart, he knew that this was impossible. After all, if Zhou Zhao wanted to return to the real world, he had to rely on the dean to open his mouth to eat. Thinking from the bright side, now that people have put forward conditions anyway, it is better than being silent and autistic.

Lin Ke was calm and even smiled at life.

The children in the orphanage were all very sensitive, and while laughing and laughing, feeling the slight change in the faces of Lin Ke and the three of them, Xiaolan was the first to calm down, smiling a little hesitantly.

This hesitation was caught by Linke, his eyelids stretched, and he raised his hand to caress the little girl's head coolly: "Go, let's eat." The

little girl's eyes lit up again.

...

Everyone had a great time eating this meal. It was rare to eat two large bowls of white rice with Coca-Cola chicken wings. He originally wanted to secretly save one for his younger brother, but under the almost threatening gaze of the little shark, he had no choice but to eat it all himself.

"You can't cause trouble for your brothers and sisters, do you understand?" Little Shark said earnestly, while looking back at the kitchen.

Lin Ke drinking water in the kitchen: "..." The

boy can be taught, the boy can be taught, if you calm the little shark, you are already half the battle. However, the need for "approval" in the little shark's nature is still very strong, and it is very easy to be induced by people with malicious intentions.

Lin Ke was thinking about how to make him change this point, but a figure suddenly appeared in front of him, which made him choke in fright.

"Cough, cough, cough..." The

little shark barged in like a wind: "Brother, brother, are you okay?"

Lin Ke waved his hand to indicate that he was fine, and asked the little shark to go back to help, and then asked the panicked Zhou Zhao: "What's wrong?

" There is a branch plot!" Zhou Zhao said in shock.

Lin Ke realized that what he said was 10 out of 12, so he poked his head out to call Ye Shi and Su Xue in, and asked along the way: "What does this kind of plot mean, and how can it be done?" Zhou Zhao said

with a mournful face, "I just I encountered it once, and it was solved by the boss of the team."

Ye Shi said: "The branching plot is not as scary as imagined. Although it seems that there is one more task, it actually gives two clues. Usually the conditions are met at the same time. The difficulty increases in the reasoning of the two clues."

Zhou Zhao and Su Xue were confused, but Lin Ke immediately understood.

What Ye Shi meant should be to complete the remaining two-twelfths, and the workload is still one-sixth, but this one-sixth needs to satisfy two one-twelfth clues at the same time.

As soon as he explained, Ye Shi nodded repeatedly, and then asked Zhou Zhao: "That's it, do you have any hints?"

Zhou Zhao shook his head: "The only clue is that this world is indeed the children's imaginary world, and the five children's puzzles are completed. Afterwards, the entire orphanage was much newer. Before the gate could not be opened, it was dark outside, and there was only half of the sky, and now there is even a playground."

Linke thought of something, and confirmed: "Even a playground?"

" Yes," Zhou Zhao repeated, "what's the matter?"

Lin Ke shook his head, he hadn't thought it through yet, he just felt strange: "Is there anything else strange?"

Zhou Zhao thought for a while: "Last night. Last night there was hair Run into my room! The whole orphanage is not peaceful."

Hearing the hair, Lin Ke frowned: "Why is it not peaceful?"

"First the dean next door went out, and then some hair came to my room to catch me. Fortunately, I tactfully wrapped it up with a chair... This is not the point, isn't the hair connected to the head? The point is that the dean came back later , maybe the head was taken away! Then I thought it was all right, but suddenly! There was a bang, there seemed to be 10,000 people fighting outside, and the dean went out again. After a full night of tossing, he went back again. Never again Come out." Zhou Zhao exaggerated. Hearing this passage, everyone was confused, even Lin Ke smiled helplessly.

This kind of judgment is made by listening to the sound from a distance, and it has been relayed, and there may be exaggerated parts caused by fear. It is more difficult to know the real situation outside the door at that time than to ask the pulse through the air.