113.

The zombie staff and the boss looked at each other for three seconds, screamed "Wow" and ran away, leaving a square thing in place.

In the mirror, Lu Zhou raised his eyebrows slowly, seeing Lin Ke staring down at him blankly, the boss of Zombie Emperor nodded politely.

Uncle Chen glanced away, only to see the zombie in the mirror, he couldn't help but gasped: "What's the matter with your mirror?" "

Duplicate props." Lin Ke put the mirror in his arms , under Chen Bo's more suspicious gaze, they walked out with hands and feet.

...

Five minutes later, Lin Ke took Uncle Chen and the communicator he picked up on the ground, managed to find a safe passage near the icehouse, and hid in.

From this angle, he could clearly see where he and Uncle Chen were just now, which was under the central operation platform.

At the moment, the cylindrical terminal in the middle station is displaying basic recorded information such as temperature and humidity, as well as some symbols that Linker cannot understand.

With a thought, Lin Ke tried to point the communication device in his hand at the assistance terminal, fiddled with the buttons on it, and found that it could control the content displayed on the screen.

After several flips, he managed to pull up a laboratory map.

As Chen Bo said, the security here is heavily guarded, and the route will change constantly. The yellow horizontal line on the map represents the passage that will be blocked, the red horizontal line represents the blocked passage, and the green represents the passable passage. Their current location is the "storage warehouse", and the passage leading to the "archive room" is right in front of them, showing yellow; the "exit" is behind them, and they need to pass through several curved aisles and pass through several functional rooms to arrive later.

Lin Ke looked at the slowly opening corridor ahead through the crack in the door of the safe passage.

"Archives".

If there is no accident, all the confidential information about Yihua Company should be stored in the file room.

"drop".

Suddenly, a very light siren sounded, and Lin Ke frowned, feeling something was wrong, and swiped the screen back to the numerical display panel again.

By comparing the changes in the numbers on the panel, he keenly noticed that the temperature in the freezer was rising and had reached the warning value. At this time, the blood-red number was beating like a heart on the display panel, and it was constantly increasing.

"You should have noticed that the current situation in the company's warehouse is not optimistic." In the mirror in his arms, Lu Zhou suddenly spoke. Lin Ke was startled and lowered his head suddenly.

His actions caught Uncle Chen's attention again, and Uncle Chen's eyes once fell on the mirror.

Lu Zhou and Uncle Chen looked at each other and said, "Uncle, don't worry, I'm just a useful tool."

Uncle Chen asked doubtfully, "Uncle?"

Hearing their short conversation, Lin Ke's blood pressure soared instantly. He stiffly held the mirror up in front of him, separating the two people's eyes: "Okay, mirror props. What's the problem with the company now?

" There are many useful clues to the guest, but he has never disclosed any copy clearance information - it can be seen that even though he is the main god avatar/avatar, the spokesperson of the world's most supreme power, but in the copy, his behavior and language also exist. Certain restrictions.

  In other words, the current Lu Zhou can talk and exchange information with him, not because Lu Zhou is lenient to him. The two can talk to a large extent because the prop mirror can summon the boss, so that the boss can talk to the person outside the mirror-as Lu Zhou said, in this sense, he is a very useful prop. 

Having figured this out, Lin Ke decided to let this prop give full play to its role of providing information. "There is no problem with the company," the boss of Zombie King was very cooperative, "but the warehouse for storing zombies is limited. Currently, all zombies in Area F are transported here. An increase in the number of zombies or excessive activity will affect the constant temperature. We are working hard on the operation of the equipment, but I'm afraid it won't last long."