114.

"Pass, pass the level?"

In the dungeon world, the players who had just been sent in asked each other inexplicably.

They were so amazed that they forgot to cry and cheer.

In area C, in the rest room of Yihua Company, Jin Qingyue stood up together with Huo Jianan, Ye Shi and others.

Jin Qingyue looked down at the terminal on the table, and Lin Ke on the other side hadn't responded to the message yet.

"Did Lin Ke pass the customs?" Ye Shi asked in disbelief.

"It should be. But in this full protection stage..." Even Jin Qingyue couldn't react. He thought about it carefully, a trace of doubt flashed in his eyes.

Not to mention that those who are not at the customs clearance site are confused, even the customs clearance person himself has not figured out the reason for the customs clearance.

This is the clearance?

Lin Ke stood in front of the key panel in the archive room, he couldn't believe it, and his first reaction was to look at the man in the mirror.

The boss of the Zombie King still looks very calm, as if everything has nothing to do with him.

Link was about to ask a question, but the electronic sound of the main god system interrupted him.

[Lord God System: After the survivors tirelessly explored, they finally discovered the long-buried secrets of this world. The survivors who found the secrets were overjoyed, because they had mastered the code of survival. But how to survive? This is the question posed by fate and the ultimate gift to the survivors. Survivors please prepare for the annual meeting patiently. ]

After listening to the voice broadcast of the main god system word by word, Lin Ke immediately discovered the abnormality.

He noticed that this time, the main god system did not congratulate the player, say something reassuring, and did not give clues about reward items.

Instead, it raises a new question and a new request, "How to survive" and "Survivors please be patient and prepare for the annual meeting."

Lin Ke subconsciously felt something was wrong.

No, it's far from over.

This "full protection phase" is a paradox.

Link came back to his senses and confirmed to the Zombie King: "Have we cleared the customs?"

The man replied: "What is customs clearance? I don't know. But because you helped my company retrieve the long-lost precious experimental data, and you My friends have found the ruins of human settlements, which will help us come up with a new survival plan. At least now, it seems that everyone's life will not be in danger."

Link: "..."

Isn't this nonsense! In this dungeon world, as long as you become a zombie, no one can die!

Thinking of this, Link's heart skipped a beat.

That's right, isn't the meaning of the "full protection stage" that there is no danger to life? In other dungeons, if there is no danger of life, it means that the level will be cleared, so the player enters the full protection stage by default, which is equivalent to clearing the level.

But in this copy, things are different.

Because of the particularity that it will not die if it is bitten into a zombie, if it is simply analyzed from the perspective of "not dying", this dungeon should enter the full protection stage from the very beginning.

But the reminder of the full protection stage did not appear until this moment. This is enough to show that another condition of the full protection stage, that is, the condition of "perfect customs clearance" has been activated.

  It can be further deduced that the full protection stage in this S-level dungeon is not actually equivalent to a customs clearance reminder, it is just a reminder to players that they have a perfect chance to pass the customs from this moment on.

  Also, some additional questions and information are given. It really deserves to be an S-level dungeon, even the full protection stage reveals a mystery. After Lin Ke figured it out, he was full of complaints, but there was still a 15-minute countdown to the road blockade in the laboratory building, so it was not too late. He quickly flipped through the information that appeared on the light screen. Numerous experimental data, reports, and documentary records scroll back and forth on the screen.