065.

Linke, who was inexplicably highly praised by the bishop: "?"

Other players in the arena: "?"

Now it's not just barrage, everyone thinks Linke and the punishment boss have something!

However, they didn't have a chance to prove it. Immediately afterwards, the main god system prompted to prepare for teleportation and enter the reward link. Within a moment, everyone was sent back to the center of the rose field by a soft white light.

Since everyone entered the dungeon from different starting points, at the last moment, the players were still scattered.

[Main God System: The closing speech of the full protection stage will be broadcast below. ]

This time, neither the players who were already familiar with this process nor the live broadcast audience showed much surprise, but quietly listened to the boast.

The main god system is also more adaptable to the role than before, and more involved in the drama.

[Main God System:

As we all know, the moment Rose Town was frozen, the love and trust here were covered in frost like delicate petals.

At this time, you are here.

You have found the truth with your unceasing patience and meticulous observation, with your unbiased eyes and honest hearts, you have not deceived the blind Mr. who cannot see, you have not killed the mad witch, and you have not over-judged the erring Townspeople, you choose to give them a chance to repent and redeem their sins, and let the town regenerate itself.

We believe that here, no mistake is irreparable, no pain is irreparable, and everything is like a frozen spring day, which can return at any time.

thank you! Although you are just passengers passing by here, you have brought the most precious power of resurrection to the town, which no one can take away. As a reward, the townspeople have prepared generous souvenirs for you. Every memento you have ever seen must be precious. 】

[Main God System: Due to the large number of souvenirs, next, the reward content will be broadcast on the player's exclusive communication channel, please approve it yourself. We will update the player ID card at the same time, looking forward to our next meeting! ]

[Barrage: ... Tears! No more broadcasts, it depends on how many props there are! ]

[Bullet screen: Hurry up and arrange the dungeon, my unicorn arm can no longer be held down! 】

The live broadcast viewers made envious voices, while looking for F-level dungeons that are easy to pass, gearing up to start a new journey.

On this side, Linke's ear sounded the system sound that was broadcasted solely for him.

[Main God System: Congratulations to the player Lin Ke, who has obtained the S-level item "Red Rose Watered with Heart" x1, the A-level item "Bishop's Blessing and Appreciation" x1, the C-level item "Mr. Blind's Trust" x1, the C-level item "Witch Thank you" x1, C-level props "Small Town Girl's Heart" x1...]

After the system issued a messy electronic sound.

[Main God System: ...the system made an error in the settlement, re-calculated, and "the heart of the girl from the small town" was corrected to "the friendship of the girl from the small town" x1. ]

Lin Ke: "..."

All right.

He was used to the unreliable main god system, so he was not too surprised by this change. What made him lose his word was the shape and function of the props.

Following the voice broadcast of the main god system, the terminal, like last time, automatically popped up the item interface in front of Lin Ke, allowing him to check the quality and function of the obtained item.

At this time, all five vacancies in the first row were filled.

In the first position is a slowly rotating red rose full of vitality. The appearance of this S-level prop is understandable, but its function is to revive a dungeon boss. No, although he is a staff member, he is very friendly to bosses. That's right, but is it okay to carry an S-level item that revives the boss with you? Person in charge?

The remaining four positions, starting from the A-level props "The Bishop's Blessing and Appreciation", all have very metaphysical shapes, namely holy white, matte black, rose red, and emerald green balls of light, and almost all of them are passive. effects or additional effects.