058.

bless?

Link stared closely at the bishop, and saw the bright red on his chest gradually and further spread, as if his heart had been stabbed, and fresh blood continued to seep out. The scene was shocking.

No wonder the townspeople thought the Bishop was badly wounded.

But even though the bishop was not injured, it was clearly at the end of his battle. His eyes lost the calmness and rationality he once possessed. His chest heaved heavily, as if he was holding on to the last bit of energy to force himself to stand here.

At this time, he stretched out his right hand which was still intact and not stained by "blood" to Linke: "Come on, soon I will not be able to bless you anymore, hold my hand, and then you will have a free hand." Because of the power infected by evil thoughts."

As he spoke, he curled up his five fingers slightly, and his palm was covered with a layer of frost.

[Barrage: ... the bishop goes out to deliver shoes, umbrellas on rainy days, and messages on sunny days. Is this really a punishment for the boss? Show suspicious eyes. 】

【Barrage: Observe carefully, the bishop is not right about people. ]

[Barrage: If you have the bishop's blessing, you won't be spiritually polluted, right? 】

【Barrage: Of course——what is the little brother doing! 】

In the screen-full "???", Lin Ke didn't touch the bishop's frost-covered right hand. Instead, he lowered his eyes to look at the bishop's left hand hidden on the side for a while, and then pointed vaguely: "I Would you like to receive another blessing, is that okay?"

The bishop was silent.

Lin Ke made this request not on a whim. Just now, he observed a change in the pattern on the bishop's robe - the rose branches and leaves of the original holy gold were dyed red by the color of "blood", and the golden thread wandered away, quietly unfolding into the shape of a flower.

He didn't think that this change was only made by the dungeon for the sake of aesthetics, and the bishop stretched out a hand saying that he would give him a blessing... Link guessed that there were two different types of blessings in the dungeon, but for some reason, the bishop hid them on purpose one of the options.

Sure enough, after he pointed out "another blessing", there seemed to be a little struggle in the bishop's emotional eyes.

After a while, he said: "That is not a blessing. Although it will give you unique abilities, it will also make you lose yourself. It is very dangerous. It is a dangerous care." "What is it like

? Dangerous?" Link asked.

The bishop was silent for a moment, and said: "You will have the ultimate insight, and you will lose your sobriety and reason. Even if the fragrance of flowers reaches your nose, it will turn into suggestive language, and you will hear the voices of temptation and demons. "

It turns out that if you choose the blessing of a white rose, you can avoid spiritual pollution, and if you choose the blessing of a red rose, you can integrate into spiritual pollution.

From the point of view of safety, it is natural to choose the white blessing, but from the point of view of customs clearance, Lin Ke thinks that the red blessing is more useful-maybe after receiving the blessing, he can understand what the witch wants to say, and maybe he can Read the whole story.

Link nodded: "Okay, then I choose this kind of blessing."

[Barrage: It's so dangerous, but how did he think of it! ]

[Bullet screen: Same as stunned, there is a feeling of revealing hidden conditions. The reasoning is super god! ! ]

[Bullet screen: One thing to say, even if I reasoned out this hidden condition, I wouldn't dare to choose to accept this kind of blessing... Isn't my little brother afraid of going crazy? ]

[Bullet screen: Maybe it's because my little brother is different. I've been paying attention to him since he cleared the first dungeon. He doesn't rely on strict logic like Jin Shen to pass the level, he relies on intuition and insight, communication and understanding. I think there is nothing more suitable for the little brother than this blessing. ]

[Bullet screen: I agree. ]

"That's as you wish." The bishop finally compromised, adding a touch of warmth to his eyes, retracting his cold and restrained right hand, and stretching out his left hand to gently hold Linke's shoulder.

The palm of his left hand is wide and hot, and Lin Ke felt a warm current starting from his shoulders and flowing numbly to his limbs, like extremely delicate feathers swimming back and forth on his skin, almost reaching the tip of his heart, making his heart ache tremble.