109.

[Barrage: Hahahaha finally! ! That's what it is! 】

【Barrage: Look at his last expression...do you regret it! 】

【Barrage: You don't care about him, whether he regrets it in the future is his own business. We are still focusing on customs clearance! The next step is to deal with the zombies! 】

In the picture, the central garden building full of zombies is like a living thing full of food, every window is bulging, and the building is shaking.

On its four sides, Weng Tianwu and several nimble players are using launchers and silk screens to continuously seal the windows that are about to be torn, and at the same time, a huge deformed "needle" is holding against the crumbling building.

"What are you...you and them?" Jin Qingyue glanced downstairs before realizing that this was a new team layout, and asked in a low voice.

"The building exploded, and I came here when I heard the movement," Lin Ke looked in front of him. "Later, I heard that Liu Meng had a golden cudgel prop. I thought I could save it again. The terrain here is so good." Jin

Qingyue Following Linke's gaze, he saw two or three zombies scrambling to squeeze onto the balcony from the door, and he immediately understood what Linke meant.

At present, the first floor of the central garden has been sealed, and there are at least a few thousand zombies scurrying around in the entire building. They will slowly squeeze onto this terrace like squeezing toothpaste-very suitable for breaking down in batches. The most wonderful thing is that the terrace is an open space, where the processed zombies can be thrown to the players downstairs, forming a zombie processing industrial chain.

Just as he was thinking about it, he heard Link ask Sang Shi: "How about it, can you?" 】

【Barrage: "This number is a bit too much brother"? ]

[Barrage: Hahahahaha. 】

【Barrage: Oh my god, I suddenly remembered that it can only take away two hundred? Brother Lin, this wave of cooperation is so worth it! 】

Sang Shi stared at the zombies on the balcony in front of him, and after a moment of sluggishness, he spoke slowly, "Yes... yes."

The hoarse voice seemed to have a hint of excitement and confusion.

It has never seen so many zombies gathered together in its life. Although it knew that the workload was too much, its heart was full of hope to complete the task, so it dared to bite the bullet and try.

"We will help too." Lin Ke stood on the edge and pulled up a box of reagents with thin and tough white silk.

Sang Shi put down the suction cup stiffly, and jumped off the roof tentatively.

To the surprise of several people, the group of zombies just surrounded Yin Li, who was no longer visible, and did not try to attack them.

Perhaps the props used by Yin Li had already taken effect, and most of these zombies were infected and alienated by his subordinates, and all the hatred points were drawn on Yin Li.

Without time to analyze it carefully, Sang Shi tentatively grabbed a zombie at the edge of the zombie group, and pulled it out like weeds with a sudden force. Then Sang Shi turned his elbow and twisted the zombie's neck one hundred and eighty degrees, his struggling hands hanging limply by his side.

The zombie was very angry and bit Sang Shi's arm, and Sang Shi didn't even shake his eyebrows.

Lin Ke hurriedly grabbed the zombie's arm, while Jin Qingyue had already prepared the reagent, and quickly pushed the reagent into the zombie's vein.

Within five seconds, the zombie twitched and lost its ability to move.

Lin Ke and Jin Qingyue looked at each other, and they saw the affirmative expression on Sang Shi's face again.

Very smooth, start working!

Just doing it, the three stood at the top of the crumbling central garden and started the arduous work.

two.

ten.

Fifty...

Slowly, a hill of zombies piled up at the bottom of the Central Garden.

[Barrage: Oh my god, there are more than a thousand. The zombies in the whole city are here. ]

[Barrage: There is more! 】

[Bullet screen: I have to get the full year-end bonus...]

[Bullet screen: It's getting dark. 】

Twilight came late and became dark again.

Lin Ke's arms were so sore that he didn't seem to be his own. He raised his hand tremblingly, and stroked his sweat-drenched hair. His eyes were bright, and his whole body was supported by a surge of energy.

"Take a break?" Jin Qingyue was a man of great stamina, and he couldn't bear it at this time, and asked panting. Sweat dripped from his brow into his eyes, causing him to blink wildly. It was his leg that hurt the most.