080.

The little angel was angry.

Huo Jianan is a decisive, straightforward, tough woman who never likes overly beautiful boys. The little angel transformed by Lin Ke is the first beautiful image that breaks through her previous cognition. She is both gentle and beautiful, which makes Huo Jianan unable to bear it Want to protect him like a big sister.

But what did Lin Ke say just now?

he dreaming?

Not only said this, the little angel also narrowed his eyes, and the corners of his eyes stretched out in a bad temper.

The woman was stunned for a moment, thinking that angels would be angry too.

...But, being angry is cute too.

Link naturally didn't know that his image seemed to have no deterrent effect, so he just said a harsh word coldly, turned his head and went upstairs.

"Hey, where are you going?" Huo Jianan came back to his senses and caught up.

"Go and see Yin Li's dream object." Lin Ke said coldly.

[Bullet screen: ...he didn't mean to punish the boss, did he? 】

【Bullet screen: I'm going to die from laughing hahahaha. Originally, I just thought that punishing the boss was a bit wrong with my little brother. Why do I now think that my little brother is not right about punishing the boss? 】

【Barrage: There is a saying that is good, the situation is always changing and developing. 】

【Barrage: And the spiral. 】

【Barrage: Hahahaha you are enough! But little brother is so impulsive, right? 】

Not to mention that the barrage felt that Link was impulsive, Huo Jianan also thought that Link was crazy, she quickly followed Link up the stairs, her throat was on fire, and she had to suppress her voice: "Are you crazy? Just finished Yin Li wants Using you as a bait to lure out the disciplinary boss, why do you still send it to your door?"

"You can't just believe what he says," Linke also said in a low voice, "He is now the most powerful demon in the entire dungeon. The only thing that can restrain him is the punishment boss in the round mirror, you told me not to summon him, just to ensure my own safety?"

Huo Jianan was suddenly startled by Lin Ke's point.

Indeed, what Lin Ke said was reasonable. According to this line of thinking, even if they kept avoiding the disciplinary boss, the biggest beneficiary was still Yin Li. And Yin Li's greatest pleasure is to torment and play with his opponents. Regardless of his young age, he has developed a lot of tricks. Countless high-level players have been defeated by him, and he has suffered a lot. Could it be that he was really fooled?

"Danger cannot disappear just by escaping." Link said.

Huo Jianan was startled, and fell silent after a while.

She knew what Linke said was right, since she chose to fight against Yin Li, she had to be prepared to face the most dangerous situation all the time.

With a scream, a mushroom-headed girl wearing glasses ran down the stairs: "Sister Huo! They are here!"

Huo Jianan grabbed Link and said, "Go, lead all the monsters to the first floor." There are many rooms on the first floor."

Lin Ke immediately understood Huo Jianan's meaning, and the three of them ran down the corridor without hesitation. As soon as they turned around, they heard a "bang" sound behind them, and dozens of ghosts scrambled to grab it. It was too fast, and the ones behind suppressed the ones in front, slowing down their pace.

But it only took a second, they struggled to chase down, and some of them fell directly on the ground, howling and running like beasts.

Among them, male ghosts and female monsters, as long as they caught Link in their vision, they all screamed excitedly.

——They really got the order to arrest people.

Link's eyebrows twitched, this old house is very strange, there is only one side of the stairs going up, not like the first orphanage copy with two sides of stairs, but...

he looked at the old house that had grown on the other side of the small courtyard , The eaves of the two dark buildings are almost stuck together.

There is a way.

Lin Ke made up his mind, shot a feint, and rushed to a certain room. The ghosts behind him followed his movement and rushed, but Huo Jianan and Zhou Zhao used a big net-like prop to catch them and dragged them into the room. Then several people Close the door and block the door in one go.

Zhou Zhao pressed his whole body against the trembling door, and took out a bottle of glue props from his pocket with trembling hands.