With all this settled you began walk from your quarters, greeting every shingami you passed with a kind smile and wave hello.

You entered your captain's office looking around at the rather dull office space. The walls were the signature white you were used to. The oak floors you stood on the very same. With a floor desk and cushion for it off towards a shelved section of the room. Towards one side of the room however was an open wall which allowed the scenic zen garden to peak in. A bored sigh escaped your lips as you set your scarf and coat down.

This would take a while to personalize.

You pulled a ribbon from your sleeve. With it you tied your shihakusho's sleeves behind you. Allowing your arms to reveive better range. You walked over to the center of the room. You clasped your hands together. Before quickly pulling them apart.

In an instant you formed a kidō cube in your hand. Colored purple after your reiatsu. You walked over placing it down towards the door.

Rapidly you formed more and more cubes of changing size and length. Placing them around your office. Sweat beads dripped down from your head. Summoning so many things so fast was hard to do. Even at your level of kidō

This after all was a personalized kidō of your creation. If you were to put it at a rank it would be somewhere between 70 and 90. "Bakudo Rippoutaimon" was its name. A Kidō spell that creates a miniature portal within this cube. In the cube the object could be in two places. It's original location and the transported location. Hence it's name the Cube Gate.

You sighed in relief taking a seat behind your desk. The cushion underneath you must've been old considering that it felt like you were sitting on the floor.

Gin Ichimaru must've been a man of poor taste. You said to yourself crossing your arms as you rested yourself.

You snapped your fingers, within an instant the cubes dispersed. The objects inside them suddenly appearing. Everything being from your old office. Chief Kyuutenrai would be confused by this entire mess.

Within an instant the boring office had already shifted into something you felt familiar with.

Silk violet curtains with flower designs across them covered your half of the room. Tied to the side keeping your desk in view. The book shelves behind you filled with your favorite poems and novels. Where the shelves closest to you filled with wooden bins for your paperwork and such. Incense and a tea set appearing on these shelves too. Cushions and rigs decorated the room with varying designs and colors. At the center of the room was a round wooden table. On the walls of the room were paintings and wall pieces to decorate the room. While at the entrance was a coat rack.

You sighed in content feeling the new aura embrace you kindly.

"Captain, may I enter?" Your attention was drawn to the door, where the silhouette of Izuru stood outside.

"Of course." You replied quickly untying the ribbon holding up your sleeves.

He entered stopping in awe of the newly decorated room.

"Pardon the appearance of the room. Currently working on that now." You explained with a smile.

He nodded returning your smile. Your cheeks turned red as you looked away from his gaze.

"W-what did you need Izuru-kun?" You muttered quickly causing him to also blush seeing your nervousness.

"T-there's a captain's meeting sir. I forgot to remind you of that." He stated bowing his head.

OH. I forgot I had those." You explained running your hands through your pony tail.

"What time is it supposed to be at?" You questioned once more.

"10 minutes from now.." He muttered embarrassed by this fact. Your eyes widened in shock.

Quickly you flash stepped slipping your captains coat and scarf back on. Izuru's eyes widened not being able to even see you carry out this move.

"If you don't mind Izuru-kun could you hold down the fort while I'm gone?" You questioned clasping your hands together. Forming another cube that popped revealing your sandals.

You walked out to the open walled deck part of the room, quickly pulling on your sandals.

"Of course sir." He quickly stated to which you responded with a smile.

"Arigatou-gozaimasu!" You exclaimed quickly disappearing as you appeared a few miles away. Closer to Squad 1's barracks.

Within a few flashes you appeared closer and closer.

Each click of your heel pulling your closer and closer.

Until finally, you drew a quick breath as you appeared in front of the Sqaud 1 Barracks. A panted stopping yourself from collapsing as you felt your legs burning.

"Very rare seeing a Captain rush so hurriedly for a meeting." Your head spun around seeing the 13th division captain: Ukitake Jushiro.

"Ukitake-san!" You exclaimed bowing your head in response to seeing him.

"Jushiro is fine, and you are?" He questioned with a kind smile. You felt your heart melt seeing his smile.

"Oh, pleasure meeting you Jushiro. My name is Kuromizumi Y/N. But you can call me Y/N as well." You said bowing slightly.

"Of course! Pleasure to meet you as well Y/N-kun." He stated bowing after you.

"You wouldn't mind leading me to where the meetings at?" You questioned nervously as you scratched at your neck.

"Of course, Sqaud 1's barracks do get confusing at times. Follow me." He stated before he began leading you.

" He stated before he began leading you

#929