十二

"Arigatou-gozaimasu." You said kindly towards the elderly chef. He smiled and waved.

"Hai, hai, it's no problem." He fluttered his hand, dismissing your overkindness.

Ichigo smiled, bowing his head. He took your hand into his before leading you away.

The streets and house numbers were all confusing. With the soul soceity, it was simple. There were 13 core divisions for each of the Gotei. This means you'd at least always know where you were in terms of the area.

Ichigo masterfully guided you, looking to his phone for direction.

You followed the orange haired boy. Smiling as you witnessed his determination to get you there.

15 minutes had passed Ichigo bringing you to a house. You stared at the unassuming gate outside. You took a step forward towards the sign.

19-3..

"Hrm.."

"Is this the place then?" He questioned, staring at you.

You shook your head, placing your bags down.

"I can't tell unless I actually see the house." You squatted down, placing your hands on your knees.

"Follow me." You stated kicking yourself into the air. Flipping in the air, you twisted yourself landing on the inside of the fence.

"Oi! That's basically breaking in!" He exclaimed, hiding himself towards the end, trying to avoid attention.

"Come on! If it's actually a business, it'll be fine!" You exclaimed, turning back and walking forward.

"Crap.." Ichigo whispered to himself, taking the bags you put down. He followed you, jumping in the area alongside you.

He quickly walked up to you.

"Hey!" He exclaimed, catching up to you. Shock covered your face upon seeing the interior of the walled in area.

Grass covered the area, with a small tiled oath leading the pair of you over a small bridge. You looked over the small river and pond finding koi and lilly psds floating inside. The path leads towards the figure of a massive structure of wood and roof tiles built into a home.

You stared at the curtains before the home's entrance.

"It is a shop!" You exclaimed walking forward. Ichigo followed after you.

The front of the shop had a blue banner. On it was likely the business's seal. Two needles crossed each other. 4 different textile patterns filling the space. You smiled, holding out your hand to knock at the screen door.

To your surprise, the door pulled open. A man poked his head out.

"Ho? Customers! Come in, come in!" He exclaimed, pulling the door open.

"Hai! Sumimasen, we didn't know if this was a shop or not." You stated taking a step in. Ichigo following after. The pair of you taking off your shoes for respect.

"Hai, hai, ever since they out that wall up around here. It's hard for customers to tell if this is a business or not." The man stated rushing about cloaked in the haori around his shoulders.

"You should at least put a sign up for it." Ichigo stated, placing the bags down as the man returned.

"Hai, however, I haven't gotten around to it with the orders I get." He stated, placing a tray of tea down on a short table.

You walked over, taking a seat adjacent to him. Ichigo following after taking a seat in front of you.

The man took a seat at the table's head before taking a bow.

"Forgive me, but my name is Senjunuu Itogawa. I am the seamster and tailor here at the Senjunuu Tailoring and Apparel." He stated, pulling his head back up.

The man, although being a tailor, had chiseled features. His chin and cheekbone structure was highly handsome. He had a goatee growing with a regal aura from his grey eyes. His hair tied back in a ponytail, graying at his sides.

"How can I help you?" He questioned, pouring you both a cup of tea.

He slid the cup towards you. You smiled, bowing your head.

"Thank you, we are here to purchase a new yukata." You stated, sliding your hair back.

"Hrm, I see. What about your friend here?" He questioned, looking to Ichigo, passing him his own cup of tea.

"Oh, I'm just here to pay for it." He stated, laughing off his suggestion.

"Ie! Nonsense! A man who wears yukata can not go alone!" He exclaimed in a huff.

"I shall also make you one too." He stated, pulling himself from his seat.

"Please follow me." He commanded, taking a bow before walking to another sliding door. It's gesturing for you both to follow.

You laughed, getting up and following the man. Ichigo is keeping up with both of you.

The man pulled the door open, revealing walls of textile designs. Flowers, dragons, and rivers filled your view.

"The both of you please choose a design. I have all sizes and styles that any person would need!" He exclaimed, taking a bow.

"Hai, thank you!" You exclaimed, bowing back.

Ichigo nodding, looking to the walls of designs.

You began looking through intrigued by the level of detail out into each thread of each design. Beauty engulfing the entirety of the wall.

Quickly, you selected a Sakura flower design. The flowers are a wonderful navy. They covered the bottom of the fabric. With a light blue filling the space above it. Having clouds and flowing white lines running across it.

You smiled, turning to the man.

"I'd like to see this one, sir." You stated. He nodded his head, taking the fabric.

"I'll be back." He stated bowing before exiting another room.

You smiled, turning to Ichigo, who fiercely debated which one to get. You walked to him looking with him. His gaze stopped towards a grey fabric. It was made of a very nice fabric.

He grabbed it, feeling it over with his thumb and finger.

"It's a nice material." You stated standing next to him.

"You think so?" He questioned, looking to you.

"Of course." You stated with a smile.

"I guess I'll get it too." He stated confidently, looking for the man; who suddenly appeared behind him.

"Hai!" He exclaimed, taking the material quickly disappearing again. Ichigo freaked out, backing into you.

You turned your head back in surprise. He pulled away, taken aback before chuckling, placing his hand behind his neck.

"Sorry."

"Oh, it's no problem." Your cheeks turned red, nodding at him. Quite a humourous boy, he seemed to be powerful, yet he remained so awkward around you. It was cute..

 It was cute

#1070