The senkaimon was just as you expected you quickly flashstepped within the dangai. Only once did you have to go through here. It was terribly annoying. You appeared just before the exit. Taking a kneeling pose as you rested.

Flash step in the dangai was terribly difficult, but somehow you managed. You looked back, finding that everyone must've still been behind you. Running was the most leisurely thing you enjoyed after all. Although only once in a while.

You looked to the glowing exit in front of you with curiosity. A truly curious thing to behold.

"Hmm, well, I should be fine heading down first." You whispered to yourself, looking to the dreary place around you.

"Better than staying here." You whispered to yourself again, standing up with a click of your heels. You walked through the gateway with another click of your heels.

Within the first step outside of the Senkaimon, your heart sunk. Your body followed as you began to descend down and down to the ground below.

You couldn't even scream because you were so terrified.

As the realization of what was happening finally reached you. You prepared yourself to land. Pulling your legs down to do so.

Quickly, you were grabbed by another person. Someone whose reiatsu you never felt before.

Your heart lightened as this person dropped down to a building top. Placing you gently down on top of the building. He panted doing so dropping down onto his stomach in a groan.

"Oi!" You exclaimed, jumping up from where you were.

The orange haired boy was dressed in a Shinigami shihakusho. On his back, a large zanpakuto wrapped in a white cloth. He was tall, taller than you actually.

"Where are you hurt?" You questioned, pushing him over, revealing his opened kimono.

The white wrapping around his abdomen was colored red at his side, which caused panic to run through your body. You snapped your fingers from your pack, and a cube appeared. It popped, revealing another bag full of your medical utensils.

In an instant, you pulled off his kimono, undoing his bandages. The wound at his side was reopened. This guy would not rest, apparently.

You dug through the bag, pulling out a stitching set. You looked to find his wound. A cut to his side was the obvious one. From the bag, you cleaned his wound before stitching it. Finishing this, you placed a cloth down on the wound.

From that, you summoned your reiatsu. It consumed it your hands before the reiatsu turned green. You placed your hand onto the wound. In a bright glow of green which steamed off as you began your healing kaido on him.

The blood began steaming away into steam.

Sweat beads ran down the sides of your face. Fear running through your mind. This guy could die due to your incompetence. Did you lie to Unohana about your competence on kaido? How can you even call yourself a captain if you couldn't even save one life? You felt tears stream down your face as the anxiety crept around you.

"Please don't die! Especially after you saved me!" You yelled, releasing the pent-up emotion inside you.

"H-ey.. Don't start crying on me.. I don't even know you that well.." Your eyes widened in shock. The boy spoke... He spoke!

You looked down to his wound, finding that it closed up. You sighed a breath of relief, pulling your hands away. He groaned, pulling himself up.

You wiped your eyes of your tears. When you felt yourself turning red. His muscular abdomen stared at you with such a glare.

You hadn't even noticed until now. Adrenaline and fear taking the wheel before. Now, it finally caught back up to you.

"Forgive me! I didn't notice I touched you so intimately!" You exclaimed, bowing in kowtow towards him.

"It's fine, it's fine, you had no choice since you had to heal me.." He groaned again, trying to pick himself up.

Your eyes narrowed on him before you punched his forehead with your finger. His eyes widened in shock, being pushed back into the ground.

"Hey!" He cried, rubbing his forehead.

"That wound reopened for a reason! I'm not letting my hard work go to waste." You demanded from him pulling yourself up from the floor.

"You already busted up the first set of stitches. You can't mess up this one, too." You stated walking over to him.

"Mind telling me where you live so I know where I'm taking you?"

"What!? I mean, why are you doing this for me? We don't even know each other." The orange haired boy questioned, which caused your smile to drop.

"Kindness looking out for kindness." You answered, smiling before helping him to his feet. Putting his arm around your shoulders.

"You saved me once, I save you twice. A deal I shall always follow." You stated confidently before clasping your hands together.

"When you saved me back there catching me. I have to save you twice over. I heal you, and now I take you back home." You added forming a cube within your hands.

"Get it?" You questioned, cracking a smile towards him. His cheeks brightened before he nodded.

"Yeah. Kurosaki Clinic, I live there." He replied, looking to the cube in your hand.

"Alright, mind you, I've never transported anyone other than myself this way. If you lose a finger, I'm sorry."

"What!?" He screamed in surprise, seeing the cube rapidly spin expanding, taking the pair of you into its light.

"Kurosaki Clinic, so be it." The cube spun around you both before closing in around you.

"Wait! Wait!" He cried seeing the enclosing space.

The cube rapidly shrunk at the location you were at. In front of the Kurosaki Clinic, the cube reformed spinning into figure regrowing to size. It stopped upon your arrival popping as the teleportation was complete.

"Here we are, but where do you exactly live?" You questioned, batting your head around for his home.

"Upstairs, but there's no way we can get up there withou-!" The moment he spoke, you jumped with him into the air landing on the roof.

You used your senses looking for the biggest trace of his reiatsu. You found it.

You appeared just outside his window, propping it open before helping him inside. You looked for his bed to the wall. You placed him on top of his bed, pulling away for him to groan.

"Sorry for that. You were a bit heavy." You stated walking back to him.

"Hey! I'm not that heavy!" He exclaimed.

"Let me recheck that wound for you."

"Wait, hold on. What's your name?" He questioned, pulling himself up.

"Hm? Oh, my name is Y/N, Y/N Kuromizumi. Hajimemashite." You said bowing your head to him.

"And you are?" You questioned, pulling your head back up to look at him.

"Ichigo, Ichigo Kurosaki." He replied, smiling towards you.

" He replied, smiling towards you

#1155