十一

"Let's try this place." Ichigo stopped in front of a rather strange store.

In your eyes the store was the exact image Ichigo was to you. Hues of black and chains across the store. There were two mannequins up front advertising two outfits.

A flowing purple dress with heels that made it stand high. Across the dress were small star like designs in the skirt. The skirt being made up of two layers the bottom being dark purple with the star designs across it. The top layer having lace and puffy purple skirt that accented the bottom skirt. The top of the dress was regal. Having long sleeves that were puffed and flowed naturally. Attached to frilled cuffs at the hands. The dress had a window design which parted from the stomach and accented the chest. A band running across the neck for accents.

The second outfit was more masculine having black tight leather pants. It had no pockets having silver dots across the top and bottom of the pants. It sparkled like starlight from the light above. A silver belt wrapped around the waist. A white graphic shirt was tucked in. Hidden by a short leather black jacket having linear and horizontal folds running across it.

Seeing these outfits your eyes sparkled with such excitement. Just like a kid in a candy store.

"Come on, let's see what we can get you." He quickly pulled you along into the store.

Ichigo somehow was able to make you 3 new outfits. Three sets of graphic t-shirts, 2 black pants, and 1 gray pants. A black jacket, two pairs of shoes, also 3 necklaces. Really you didn't understand this kind of fashion. It was all too... tight. Alas when in the human world be human.

Granted at one point you lost feeling in your hand because of how long he held it. He must've known of your anxiety and was merely trying to comfort you.

Intriguing, intriguing.

He lead you to the cash register. You watched in interest as the person at the register began scanning the items. A red light catching the black lined piece of paper on the clothes. You're eyes followed the person scanning.

Ichigo smiled seeing the child like wonder you experienced. As you watched this you looked behind the person scanning. The shade of purple being an attractive one to your eyes.

Ichigo noticed this taking a look at the scarf too.

"Could we get that scarf too?" He asked the person. She turned around to the scarf before nodding.

"Hai!" She added the scarf to the pile. She finished and told Ichigo the total amount. Ichi, roku jyuu ichi. You watched as Ichigo took a card from his leather folder.

He quickly slid it along the box of light as it accepted.

"Arigatou-gozaimasu." She stated bowing her head to the pair of you.

"Hai." Ichigo took both bags pulling the purple scarf from the bag.

Placing it around your neck.

"There." Your cheeks turned red the scarf being placed neatly around your neck. The kindness sending your heart in a flutter.

The girl at the register must've too placing her mouth behind her hand restraining her excitement.

Ichigo lead you outside stopping just outside. You sniffed the new smell of the scarf invigorated by a new scarf.

"Just like the one you had before." He stated leading you to take a seat at a nearby bench.

"Hai, although mine was homemade."

"Oh really you made it?" He questioned going through the bags to make sure you didn't have one of the security pins.

"No, my grandmother did. She spent a long time knitting that scarf. It went from a small little thing to the one I have now." You stated holding onto your new scarf.

"She must've been some knitter." He stated smiling before looking around.

"Did you want to go anywhere else before I show you around?" He questioned looking at the street.

Your eyes watched the birds fluttering around. You turned to him and smiled.

"Hai, if memory serves me right. There was a yukata store somewhere here in Karakura town."

"How would you even remember that?" Ichigo questioned confused.

"Well I worked as Vice Chief and Commander for the Kidō corps. My master and Captain was named Kyuutenrai Ichisō. She had a mission here long ago and she told me of the greatest kimono shop in Karakura. I was hoping it would still be there." You looked to him with a smile.

"Oh I see. Well I don't really know if it is but we can look. What was it named?"

"Uhm I believe it was Hanatsuka's Variety Shop." You stated looking to Ichigo who pondered where this store could be at.

"I think I know where that's at. I might be wrong though."

"Alright." With that the race was off.

Ichigo again led you through alleys, streets, light poles and trashcans.

At this point day weaved into night the azure of day turned into the purple of evening. You stared blankly at the sky sitting on the grass of a riverbed. You stared to the beautiful evening sky which reflected its colors in the waters.

You held onto your legs in wait. Sniffing the river smell. The bags of clothes sitting next to you. All the while you hunted down this illusive shop Ichigo introduced you to this town. You went about buying new clothes and apparel. He even talked about going to a place called the mall later this evening.

"Hey, so they didn't know where the shop was at but they did give us two bowls of udon." He explained taking a seat next to you handing you the warm bowl of upon.

"Arigatou." You looked to the bowl with amusement. You placed it between your legs before clapping your hands together.

"Itadakimasu." You pulled your hands apart grabbing the bowl before eating. Ichigo following you in saying this before he ate.

The evening star stands
Alone in an empty void
A ripple in empty

The evening star standsAlone in an empty voidA ripple in empty

#1008