"You sure do say 'thank you' a lot it's no problem." He stated patting your head. Pulling his hand away walking to his bed.

"Gomen." Hearing those words Ichigo let out a sigh.

"'Gomen,' 'Sumimasen,' you're too apologetic. You're a captain right?" Ichigo questioned leaning back into his bed.

"I am."

"Well use that authority then. If you could easily beat me in battle show it. Or at least be a little more confident in yourself." He explained resting his head in his hands, closing his eyes.

"Now hurry and eat so we can get you clothes that fit you." A smile curled onto your face, unknowingly your face turned pink.

"Hai."

Azure heaven
Kingdom of vapor
Orange hell

You took a bite of the curry rice from your chopsticks. Nestling them to the side of the bowl. Eating done with your right hand you left your writing to the left. Putting in practice for your left hand.

Right now you wrote on a sheet of paper you pulled from Ichigo's desk and hid calligraphy pen. Something that must've been out of use seeing that the ink was muddled.

The characters you wrote emulating the continuing theme of your blue and orange poetry.

It was terribly difficult to break from this theme.

"Oh I see you've put my old pen to work." From nowhere Ichigo appeared behind you peaking in on your poem. A surge of fear peaked as you catched your breath.

"Hai, I'm surprised I was able to write anything with how old the bristles and ink are." He quickly took the poem you wrote into his hands. Reading it closely examining your penmanship and its meaning.

"You're writings crap."

"Hey!" You exclaimed pulling the paper from his grip.

"It's not my fault you have a crap pen." You yelled looking to the paper. He was right it indeed was crap. Damn your left handed penmanship.

"What's wrong with an evening sky?" He questioned taking the tray with your finished food.

"So you can understand poetry." You jabbed causing him to give you a look of shock.

"Yes I can. Although it's hard with such poor penmanship." He jabbed back.

"I'm not left handed so don't judge me!" You exclaimed crossing your arms in a pout. Ichigo's face dropped as he sighed.

"You still haven't answered my question." You looked to him getting lost in his eyes before you laughed it off. Quickly pulling away from his chair looking out to the sky.

"A day is perfect, a night tranquil, the evening and dawn is temperament. They are but messengers of the true kings. An orange sky is but a prelude and epilouge of perfection. Although disappointing it is true." Ichigo laughed taking a seat on his bed.

"Such a negative view, epilouge and whatnot. If you say prelude to perfection then they are just that. The impact before the cause. They are perfection before perfection." He quickly got up walking to the door.

"Anyways come on we'd better leave before everything gets too busy." He ordered taking the tray of empty dishes.

"You also have to make an excuse about being here to my family. So come on."

The sky suddenly filled with an orange hue.

Inside yourself the warmth of such a color filled the color blue. Indeed there was a change within yourself. Conflicting yet blending so terribly

You suddenly started coughing after realizing you kept your breath in for so long.

"Hey! Don't die on me here." He quickly grabbed your wrist.

"I-I'm sorry! Choked on my spit." You coughed covering your mouth.

"If you don't want to talk to them it's fine."

"No, no, I can I just got caught on my words." You looked to him and smirked.

"I'm rather good at excuses so I should be somewhat good at this." You explained patting his shoulder.

"Alright."

10 minutes later..

"And so that is why my parents abandoned me leaving for greener pastures because I could not meet their expectations." You wept into a tissue blowing your nose.

Ichigo's father Isshin, his sister Yuzu wept holding each other.

"We're so sorry it's okay for you to stay for as long as you want!" They cried in unison. The older of Ichigo's sisters Karin sat to the side ignoring her family's reaction.

Ichigo looking away with embarrassment.

"Arigatou-gozaimasu!" You exclaimed bowing your head towards them.

"Alright! Now that you all met can we go?" Ichigo questioned picking you up by your shoulder.

"Of course!" The pair continued weeping Karin nodding as she walked away.

You laughed at the idea of such a happy family. In truth what you said was true from before. Your family abandoned you on account of your appearance.

The idea escaped your mind before you followed Ichigo.

The clouds drifting above with quiet imagery and loveliness. You stopped finding yourself caught in the sky. The azureness of the sky which started turning to the orangeness of an evening.

"Oi." Ichigo grabbed your hand looking to you with a smile.

"We aren't even in town yet. Don't get lost already. Come on." Your cheeks warmed before nodding.

"Sumi-, I mean.. Of course!"

Ichigo held onto your hand leading you through the maze like arrangement of homes and buildings. A deeply interesting fact you likened it to the Seretei and the wartime maze like structures.

Ichigo was confident where we walked a click from his shoes following each step.

You only hoped you could buy a new yukata. The current one you had being made up of reishi. Your eyes looked down to the fact Ichigo still held onto your hand. Your face turned red before you looked away.

 Your face turned red before you looked away

#950