I like you

I like you

Nerd Taehyung X Jungkook

Requested: By my friend.

-----

Kim Taehyung, a college student was getting bullied for being a 'nerd' and 'ugly'. He was used to it that he treats it as his 'normal' day. Being bullied was a normal routine for him.

He sighed, hugging his books closed to his chest, and fixed his specs before shaking his head.

"It's okay, just another year and I'll leave this hell." Taehyung told to himself and went inside the school.

Biting his bottom lip and looking around, he knew something was suspicious, seeing students surrounding him, whispering something, and trying to control their laughs. He swallowed hard when he looked at his locker on his right side.

He slowly yet nervously open his locker and saw his notebooks where he wrote his important notes to review were torn and wet because of spilled coffee inside. And the worst is, he left his assignment in his locker as well and it was due today.

"Oops, it seems like you are in big trouble, ugly nerd." He heard a group of girls laughing behind him.

He turned around after slamming close his locker and looked at them. He wasn't surprised when he saw Penelope Kin and her puppies—friends.

"Are you happy now? Does it satisfy you?" Taehyung said through his gritted teeth and clenching his fist.

"Oh, why are you blaming me? Do you have proof that it was me?" Penelope chuckled.

"Don't act so innocent, you're here to make fun of me. It was obvious, you keep barking like an insane dog." Taehyung retorted feeling anger swallowing him.

"You! How dare you call me a dog?!" Penelope didn't hesitate to slap his cheeks causing Taehyung's specs to fall to the ground and break.

"Envelope, you don't want to get detention, do you?" A familiar voice coming from a guy.

Taehyung looked to his left side and saw his best friend, Jungkook who was coming near them while his hands were in his pocket.

"But he did it first! I'm just defending myself! And what did you just call me? Envelope?! My name is PENELOPE, not an envelope!" Penelope was enraged.

"Apologies, they sound similar tho." Jungkook smiled sarcastically and obviously, his apology wasn't genuine.

"You two, are the worst!" Penelope bumped her shoulder into Jungkook while walking passed by them.

Taehyung knelt down, grabbing his broken specs and Jungkook did the same, helping him.

"Don't mind her, you know she just wants attention. She's an attention seeker after all." Jungkook tried to comfort him.

Taehyung looked at him with almost teary eyes and smiled bitterly.

"I-I don't want to mind her but I don't know what to do anymore. She ruined my assignment and project and is due today. I can't fail my Chemistry subject." Taehyung was trying to control his tears.

Jungkook stood up, pulled out his bag from his shoulders, and took something inside which got unnoticed by Taehyung because he put his broken specs on its case.

"Here, we have a similar professor and I'm sure assignments as well. You can take mine because the due of ours were next week. I can make another one for me." Jungkook offered him his assignment.

Taehyung looked up at him and saw him handing him his own assignment.

"But y—"

"Don't decline this, we're not friends for nothing." Jungkook cut him off.