One-sided love

One-sided love

Older Taehyung X Younger Jungkook

Requested by: _moochiiv I hope you like it?

-----

Kim Taehyung was indeed a genius, he was known in their University for being the top of the class. And he also took advantage of that, he tutored students in his free time and one of them is the heartthrob Jeon Jungkook, younger than him about 2 years.

Tutoring him for a year now, Taehyung should know he shouldn't fall in love with him. But he can't help himself, during his time with him, Taehyung felt his heart beating so fast. Jungkook was kind and caring, he always makes sure Taehyung will eat before they start their discussion and bring him back to his house after their tutor time.

It was the first time Taehyung to feel something like that and he knew he fell harder when the day continues being with him. Believe it or not, he tried to disregard his feelings for the younger boy but he also failed harder doing that.

He badly wants to ignore his feelings because Jungkook has a girlfriend. He doesn't want to ruin their relationship. But it hurts him so badly, seeing them together while he felt jealous. It was wrong to feel mostly it was just a one-sided love but can you blame him for falling in love? Maybe.

"Hyung, I'm going late to our discussion later." Jungkook informed him while they were in the cafeteria.

"Why?" Taehyung responded, looking at him.

"I have to bring my girlfriend to her parent's house and it was kind of far from my place so I guess I'll come late." Jungkook explained.

They usually study at Jungkook's place since Jungkook was more comfortable in his own place than others.

"I understand, I don't mind waiting for you then." Taehyung smiled forcefully.

"Thank you, hyung, see you later." Jungkook jogged out of the cafeteria to go to his practice.

"So, how long are you going to love him secretly?"

He flinched when he heard a familiar voice behind him. He turned around and saw Jimin with the tray of food in his hands.

"I don't know, hyung." Taehyung mumbled, biting his bottom lip.

"Why don't you just go and find someone else instead, Taehyung? You are just hurting yourself." Jimin stated.

"I know, I know hyung. It just... I can't do that, I always see him everywhere and we're together." Taehyung retorted.

"If you are talking about tutoring him, then make an excuse about it. You can forget him if you want to." Jimin told him.

"But... I don't want to do that, hyung. I told you, I like him. That's the only way I can be with him." Taehyung muttered.

"You are a genius, Taehyung, everyone knows that. But why are you stupid when it comes to him? Did you like the way getting hurt seeing him happy with somebody else? He has someone in his eyes, Taehyung. Why can't you understand it?" Jimin replied kind of annoyed.

He can't help but pity Taehyung's situation. As his soulmate, he doesn't like seeing him being desperate for someone that obviously won't like him back.

"I'm sorry" That's all Taehyung can say before he sobs.

"I don't know what to do with you anymore, Taehyung. I just want to help you but you're not listening to me. I felt like I'm nothing for you." Jimin sighed and left.