Feelings

Feelings

Prince Jungkook x Eunuch Taehyung

Requested by: Aikochiii I'm sorry, I mistook your request 😭 I made royalty to present the history AU. But I failed to do your request of Taehyung supposed to be his lover will cheat on him. This is what I made.

-----

Back in the day when the palace was a common thing in South Korea. Royalties are highly respected while the King acts as the leader. And so, once the King ended their term their son or more likely known as the prince will be the next king.

The prince is no other than Jeon Jungkook who was the soon-to-be King in Silla. He has such a good image of people. He was known for being a kind and handsome prince. He was also smart that women who served inside the palace admired him.

While talking about serving the palace, Kim Taehyung was a Eunuch. He came from a poor family but serving the royalties is running in his family's blood. His father was a Ui-seng-nim (doctor) of the King but since his father married a nobi (slave), he was kicked out of the palace.

And now, Taehyung was serving prince Jeon Jungkook. He passed the civil service exam and became a Eunuch. It was fine for him but the problem is he admired the prince too much.

He keep having a weird feeling in his stomach when he was near the prince. He likes the feeling of prince Jungkook's 'accident' touch and his cheeks heat up when Jungkook looks at him. Even small praises and compliments make him feel giddy.

He doesn't want to think that he is in love with the prince because loving the same gender was a sin. But he can't help himself keep falling in love with Jungkook. He hates to admit but he was a sinner.

And now, he decided to avoid the prince for his own sake. He had to erase his weird feelings for the prince knowing it will bring danger to him.

"Taehyung, why are you still not waking up? You have to go to the prince's chamber." Eunuch Han woke him up.

"Doshik hyeong nim, can you be in charge of the prince? I am not feeling well." Taehyung lied while sitting on the floor where the mattress he was laying.

"What was the reason this time, Taehyung? You've been doing this for a week now." Eunuch Han asked.

"I... I have an upset stomach and I don't think I can serve the prince today. So please, can you exchange for me?" Taehyung pleaded, looking at him.

"I have no idea why I can't say no to you." Eunuch Han sighed.

He was older than Taehyung and kind to him as well. He can't resist the younger's request most of the time.

"Thank you, hyeong nim. You're the best." Taehyung chuckled.

"Since you are not doing anything, you have to serve Prince Jimin today." Eunuch Han uttered.

Park Jimin was the second prince, even though he was older than Jeon Jungkook, he barely recognize as someone important in the palace. Jungkook came from the Queen while his mother was just the King's concubine. But Jimin doesn't mind being unrecognizable, in fact, he loves it.

He doesn't want to rule the people, he wants to be a normal person to be exact. He didn't dream to become a King because he know his place. However, his mother wants him to be the next king. Unlike him, Jungkook's mother was dead due to unknown sickness. And Jimin's mother loathes the prince because she wants to be royalty.

"I understand, hyeong nim." Taehyung smiled.

Eunuch shooked his head and leave Taehyung alone. Taehyung sighed in relief, at least he can avoid the prince for the 7th time. He succeeded in avoiding Jungkook but he still failed in removing the weird feeling inside him. Instead of being satisfied with his plans, he felt pessimistic because he was longing for the prince.