Target

Target

Assassin Jungkook X Target Taehyung

Requested: By myself, this will be inspired by the TikTok video I saw. The username is something like DaianaTK. I'm not sure if it was right.

-----

Jungkook was an assassin, he was paid to kill someone in exchange for a huge amount of money. He's the person who didn't hesitate to kill if he was paid enough. However, he was known by his pseudonym JK or Raven. He was doing that kind of crime for a year now and never failed any of them.

No one knows his identity, he was anonymous because no one sees his face even his teammates and people who ordered him. His voice was also edited with a voice changer when he got a call but he knew the faces of those people who he negotiate with. That's how sneaky he was.

Well, Jungkook doesn't fully know himself as well. He only knew about his name but his memories were erased. If he remember something, most of them were blurry and ended up being unconscious when his memories flashed in his brain out of nowhere.

Today, he got a mission and his target was Kim Taehyung who was known in the business industry. Taehyung was the third son of Kim Jaeho, the CEO of Kim's enterprises. They were invited to the opening of their sister's company branch in Seoul. And Jungkook will take advantage of that to kill Taehyung because he is allegedly the next heir of the company.

Jungkook was paid 2,000,000,000 won to kill him. And the person who wants Taehyung dead was Kim Eunsuk, the president of Kim's enterprises and cousin of Kim Jaeho that badly wants to become the CEO.

He loads one bullet in his M39 Enhanced DMR since he doesn't need that much to finish his mission. If he ever carries loads of bullets that mean they were for his Beretta M9 to defend himself. He was already in the room of the hotel, in front of the company where will the ceremony will begin.

He was wearing a black outfit, face to his feet to hide from getting caught. Only his eyes were visible so he can see his target properly. He wore an earpiece so he can communicate with Eunsuk and tell him to kill Taehyung if it was ready.

A smirk plastered on his face when he saw that the Kims' arrived at the place.

He saw Taehyung through the reticle of his sniper came out of the car and walked up to the stage. But when he saw his face, his head hurts a bit. He was sure, that guy was pretty familiar to him. He can't be wrong, he felt like he met him before but he doesn't know where.

His heart stop a beat when Taehyung accidentally looked at him. Taehyung smiled softly with his boxy smile and suddenly, memories flashed in his brain again. But this time, it was clear enough for him to remember his past.

He remembered the day he courted Taehyung, how happy he was when he finally got accepted, and the moment being with him. He also remembered their sweet moments and promise to each other before he left and go to the military service. Now he understands why he felt like he got a connection when he looked at Taehyung's picture.

"JK! Kill him now!"

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard Eunsuk's voice on his earpiece. However, he didn't bother to press the trigger even though he can clearly shoot Taehyung.

"JK! Now!"

He rolled his eyes in annoyance when he heard Eunsuk yelling. He just watched Taehyung go down to the stage and his sight.

"What are you doing, JK?!"

"Sorry, I lost it." He smirked and removed his earpiece.

Instead, he shot Eunsuk who was behind Taehyung, and Eunsuk's body fell down on the stage.

Taehyung's eyes widened when he clearly saw the bullet on Eunsuk's forehead.

"Taehyung, come here!" His eldest brother, Jin pulled him out off the stage because he was frozen in his place.

Jungkook left the area and went back to his own place. He doesn't care if he failed to do his mission. There's no way he will kill the person he loves and treasure the most just because of money.

-----

After a week of the horrible incident, Taehyung was still traumatized because of what happened. The incident was still fresh in his mind. He can't believe he witnesses something like that. His family open an investigation to find who killed Eunsuk but it was immediately dropped when they found out how Eunsuk betrayed them and planned to kill him.

Instead of looking for the suspect, they can't believe they found out about Eunsuk's dark side. They got those evidence from an anonymous person.

He was told to stay in his house for a while for safety precautions. He can't help but sigh, he was alone in his house and his boyfriend, Jungkook didn't come back yet from his military service. It should be done a year ago but Jungkook was still gone.

He was perplexed when someone knocks on the door of his house. He wasn't expecting any guests or visits today.

"Wait for a second, please." He uttered while standing up from his seat.

He went to the door and opened it. He was frozen in his place when he saw who it was.

"Jungkook"

He can't believe his boyfriend was right in front of him

He can't believe his boyfriend was right in front of him. After 2 years of waiting, he finally come back.

"Hello to you too, my precious." Jungkook smiled softly at him.

He didn't hesitate to jump on him and hugged him tightly. He suddenly cried on his shoulder, missing him so much.

"I missed you, I missed you so much." He sobbed, snuggling on the crook of Jungkook's neck.

"I know, sweetheart, I'm sorry for making you wait. I'm here now, I won't leave you again." Jungkook comforted him and caressed his hair.

"What you took so long? I thought you don't have a plan to come back here." Taehyung looked at him with teary eyes.

Jungkook chuckled seeing how cute his boyfriend was. He walked inside and put Taehyung on the couch, cupping his cheeks while kneeling down on the ground.

"Sorry, love, I'm in the front line, my service and my teammates were extended because of North Korea's threat to our country. You know I can't communicate with you, right? I'm sorry for not telling you." Jungkook told him.

It was all lie, his service ended just in 2 years but when he was about to go back, the taxi he was riding suddenly got into an accident causing it to crash and lost his memories for a year.

"Please, don't leave me again, koo. I'm so scared." Taehyung sniffled while leaning on Jungkook's touch.

"I don't have a plan doing that so, baby. Trust me, I will stay here with you forever like what I promised to you." Jungkook assured him and pecked his forehead.

"I love you, Jungkook." Taehyung stared at him.

"I love you too, my precious love." Jungkook kissed him and Taehyung without thinking kissed him back.

Well, Taehyung doesn't need to know what Jungkook went through. It's better if that incident will be forgotten.