It's time to say...

It's time to say...

In a relationship Taekook

Ideas by: Vts4everr You must have already forgotten this one because I just got free time today to make this. Lol.

------

While laying down on the bed and scrolling through his phone, a notification popped up on his screen. A blush crept on his cheeks when he saw who messaged him.

He sat up from his bed to respond to Jungkook's messages. It was about inviting him to have their lunch outside, or a date to be exact.

He immediately stands up from the bed and puts his phone on top of the cabinet. He went inside the bathroom to take a quick bath and prepare for their date.

Once he was done, he bought some gifts for Jungkook to surprise him too. Walking on the road and carrying his gift, he suddenly got a call from his boyfriend. He pulled out his phone and answered the calls.

“Hello” Taehyung started while walking on the road.

He was clutching the gift close to his chest, excited to see Jungkook's reaction.

“Where are you, babe? I haven't seen you when I woke up.” Jungkook responded.

“I'm sorry, Jungkookie, I ran an important errand this morning. I forgot to tell you.” Taehyung bit his bottom lip to suppress himself, letting out a laugh.

“Really? Or you are cheating behind my back?”

He knew it was some sort of joke because he can hear Jungkook giggling.

“What? Of course not, how can I cheat on my loyal boyfriend?” Taehyung softly laughed.

“I'm just kidding, I know you love me so much. You fall in love with me first, though.” Jungkook playfully chuckled.

“At least you fell harder.” Taehyung giggled.

“You are always right!” Jungkook giggled.

“Where are you, Jungkookie? I'm on my way back to our apartment.” Taehyung asked and stopped in the people's lane to wait for the stop light to turn green.

“Hm, me, I'm just watching the most beautiful person I've ever seen in my life right now.” Jungkook replied.

“So, it's you who are cheating, not me.” Taehyung huffed.

“Baby, look in front of you.” Jungkook told him.

Taehyung did what Jungkook said and looked in front of him. A blush spread on his cheeks when he saw Jungkook standing in the other lane, waiting for him while holding a bouquet of flowers and wearing such a casual outfit. Jungkook really never failed to surprise him as always.

“See, now, I am having eye contact with that person. And my heart felt weird, it was still beating, but it says “Taehyung” every time. Can you cure it?” Jungkook stated, smiling ear-to-ear, showing his bunny smile that Taehyung can clearly see even though he was a little bit far from him.

“You're cheesy, do you know that?” Taehyung giggled.

“As if you don't fall in love because of that.” Jungkook snickered.

“Not really, it's because of your big dick.” Taehyung smirked.

“So, you just loved me because of my body, how cruel of you.” Jungkook acted as if his heart were hurting and Taehyung couldn't help but laugh, seeing him.