Day 5 - Unexpected way of healing

Dragoness POV
. . .

I was sleeping happily but I was woken up feeling something shaking. I thought it was an earthquake but it wasn't strong. I looked at the human and saw it shivering violently. I gasped in concern but I didn't want to wake the human from its sleep even though it can't stop shivering.

I also noticed it has goosebumps on its entire body. The cave got colder too. The storm got worse overnight and the wind blowing into the cave was more violent. The human had a bad runny nose. That's when the worst came to mind.

Was the human sick?

I thought worriedly. If the human was sick then I know it wouldn't last long before it dies. I don't have any medicine on me and I can't fly in this storm. Though one idea did pop into my head. I tried ignoring it at first but it kept on bugging me until I finally gave up and decided to go with the idea.

I would eat the human and send it to my storage stomach. It's perfectly warm, comfortable, and safe. Free from harm and the cold. My storage stomach also has the ability to lure the prey into a deep sleep and stop its body from functioning but without killing them. Kinda like hibernation. It would stop the human from using the energy it doesn't need to use. Whatever energy I don't need I'll give it to the human so it won't die but also to speed up its recovery process, since it's sick and the scratches on its body and face were bad.

This idea was good and bad at the same time. The good is that human has a safe and comfortable place to rest but the bad is I don't want to break their trust. Seeing it becomes comfortable next to me was good but I don't want it to die. But I had to do for what was best for the human life.

I carefully and quietly take off the human's clothes and I can see the true damage I have bestowed on the human. Its body frame was extremely skinny to the point where I can see its ribs and the animal scratches. I winced at the sight but I knew I would an end to the human's pain and suffering.

Once they were about naked with only their underwear on. I slowly and gently take the human into my mouth and very carefully swallowed the human's legs without waking it up but I saw the human's eyes stare into mine.

I could see the fear in its eyes and they looked like they were about to cry. Poor thing was thinking I'm betraying it.

Y/N: "W-why?"

Dragoness: "Human please trust me. This is for your good. You are sick and dying. I don't need my new friend to die on me. I'm sending you to my storage stomach where you would be warm, comfortable, and safe."

Y/N: "How do I know your telling the truth and not sugarcoating the storage stomach is your actual stomach?"

I could swallow the human and get it over with but I want to reassure the human is safe so I take the human out of my mouth and stare at it before giving it a passionate and loving kiss.

I kissed on human on its forehead a couple of times and pulled away. The human was stunned and was at loss for words. It was struggling to say something but I put one of my claws on its lips.

Dragoness: "Hush little human. There's nothing to be afraid of. I genuinely care about you and your health. Please trust me to help you."

Y/N: "Just m-make it quick a-and pa-painless."

Frowning at the thought that human is still scared of me. Not wanting to see its sad face, I quickly finish the job and send the human to my storage stomach. I relished the taste of the human. Who knew humans tasted so good? Licking the last of the human's taste off my lips, I can feel it travel down my throat and enter my storage stomach. Sighing in pleasure I bring my head to my belly but I can hear the human softly sobbing.

Dragoness: "Human...there's nothing to cry about your sa-"

Y/N: "I'm in your stomach. There's nothing safe in here. Just hurry up and digest me."

Dragoness: "Human...I told you, you are in my storage. It's completely safe in there."

The human was silent for a moment and I grew worried but I can hear it softly snoring. The warmth and comfort must have gotten to it before it could come up with an answer. Getting comfortable I rested my head next to my belly and closed my eyes.

I smiled happily knowing my human friend was truly safe. Maybe there are good humans out there who don't deserve to die. Maybe we dragons need to open our minds and realize there are some humans worth saving. But the human in my stomach would never be harmed. As long as I'm around but for now I can enjoy having the feeling of a full belly with my human prey inside. I might let them out tomorrow or maybe in a month. I want to keep the human all to myself.

All safe and snug but most importantly, loved and cared for. Maybe I'll bring it to the dragon kingdom and show it to my mom. I think she will be surprised I changed my feeling about humans.