Chapter 8: Web

@444TheNumber4: Indeed a scary thought and one that's possibly true ;), Also Both jokes are actually connected, but the 2nd joke is the main one hints at a lot.

@Its_Fr0st: I do believe in gravity, the actions made by the Characters will always have consequences! And yes, Melissa is pretty good with that gun but where'd it come from?

XXX

Update 5:

The planning of the Shade Act is finished! From chapters 32-51! This means it is the longest Act so far planned out as it contains 20 Chapters in the Act. I am now planning Part 2 of the story and boy am I freaking excited! Because trust me, I've been waiting to plan Part 2 forever!

Trust me, this will not affect how I write and finish Part 1, and its Acts. I'm just excited because Part 2 is where a lot of major things happen that will be important in Part 3, which may only have 2 Acts.

Speaking of which, here are the new updated Act names for Part 2 and the titles of the Acts in Part 3

Part 2 Acts:

Beacon Act

Nightmare Act

Beauty and Beast Act

Blackbird Act

Clipped Wings Act

Part 3 Acts:

Fantasia Act

Happily Never After Act

A/N: It took me forever to write this chapter. If there's one thing I want to share with you guys is that this story is hard to write because I want to focus on the Characters, their inner struggles, and their emotional development, but it gets exhausting and emotionally draining.

I want this story to be the best it can be, I want this story to thrive because I am dedicated to this story, this story is my biggest passion project, and while I love all my stories, this story is close to my heart, because it's based on some of the manga that changed my life, that got me thinking about my own life and made me feel much better when I was in a dark place.

But thank you all for reading and continuing to support this story!

XXX

XXX

XXX

XXX

Back in Vale, Ruby and Blake were in their dorm room, the Reaper was reading her comics while Blake was reading her book. Weiss was off doing a charity event with her family, and Yang was training with team JNPR... or just NPR now she supposed. Thinking about Jaune made her feel sad, she knew or at least hoped that she would see him next year, but she wondered what he was doing. Where was he? Was he ok? Was he taking care of himself? She worried about these things, she worried about him a lot, he was her first friend after all.

She didn't care if he faked his way into Beacon, after all, she'd do anything to be a Huntress too.

"Thinking about Jaune?" Blake asked, not looking up from her book.

ruby was surprised and quickly looked to her feline teammate, "How did you-?"

"Because I saw that worried look on your face," Blake said. She closed her book and looked at her leader, "You've been worried about him since he left," Blake said.