Chapter 32: The Boy Named Sun

A/N:

We've officially entered the Shade Act AKA the final act of Part 1 of "Sunshine" before he finally hit Part 2! Are you guys excited!?

I should mention that when the Shade Act is over, "Sunshine" is going to go on a bit of Hiatus which will give me time to plan out the rest of Part 2 and focus on other stories I've been kind of neglecting... my bad to those who enjoy my other stories!

As a reminder, this is the current Act and the other Acts coming up!

Acts of Part 1:

Shade Act (Chapters 32-51)

Acts of part 2:

Beacon Act (Chapters 52-60)

Nightmare Act (Chapters 61-65)

Blasphemous Act (Chapters 66-?)

Clipped Wings Act (Chapters ?)

Acts of part 3:

The Ever-After Act (Chapters ?)

Sunshine Act (Chapters ?)

XXX

XXX

XXX

XXX

XXX

XXX

Ishi Wukong, a man who had blonde hair, and emerald green eyes, and wore a simple brown tunic with a pair of grey ankle-leg pants and sandals, looked over the tribe. It was early in the morning, and while the sun had yet to show itself, the light of the sun showed itself.

He was currently waiting for news of his wife and hopefully, the birth of his child, he was happy that his wife was finally giving birth, but he had feared the possibility of his wife dying or his child, or even worse, both.

He prayed to the four gods that both would be alright and that both would be safe from the hands of death.

"Ishi!"

Ishi quickly turned to his right to see one of the handmaidens looking at him with a smile. "Are you ready to meet your son?" She asked.

Ishi's expression went from worry to absolute joy as he rushed into the tent, and when he entered, his eyes landed on his wife, and in her arms, was their child.

Ishi's wife, Nuwa, was a monkey Faunus indicated by her ears, and she had long brown hair, and blue eyes, and was currently wearing a white sun dress as she lay on a cushioned bed with their son wrapped in a blanket.

Ishi ran over to her side and lightly brought her in a hug, which caused Nuwa to let out a small giggle.

"Hello, love," Nuwa said. "Were you worried?" She asked.

"Like you wouldn't believe!" Ishi said.  "How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Fine, very tired, but fine," Nuwa replied.

"Is there anything I can do?" He asked.

Nuwa smiled, "Take him, and watch him when I fall asleep, please," She said.