Chapter 16: Argus, sweet Argus!

Update 13:

So... I have some bad news...

I had to combine two Acts of the 2nd part of the story, the two Act I had to Combine are the "Beauty and Beast" Act and the "Blackbird" Act which will now just simply be combined into the newly dubbed "Blasphemous Act" Which may or may not be the 2nd or 3rd longest act.

The longest act so far is the "Shade Act" which is from chapters 32-51 which is about 19 chapters.

However, the "Blasphemous" Act as well as the 2 Acts in the 3rd part should be the longest in terms of how long they are Chapters (which are still unknown as of the moment since I'm still planning out the "Nightmare" Act)

So, here's the new Schedule of Acts in each Part:

Part 1 Acts:

Argus Act (Chapters 16-17) (18-19 on A03)

Atlas Act (Chapters 18-25) (20-26 on A03)

Patch Act (Chapters 26-31) (27-32 on A03)

Shade Act (Chapters 32-51) (33-52 on A03)

Part 2 Acts:

Beacon Act (Chapters 52-60) (53-61 on A03)

Nightmare Act (Chapters 61-?)

Blasphemous Act (Chapters ?)

Clipped Wings Act (Chapters ?)

Part 3 Acts:

The Ever-After Act (Chapters ?)

Sunshine Act (Chapters ?)

So yeah, that's the new schedule for the future acts in each part of the story. I hope guys wait eagerly for the future Acts as some of them already have a few details planned out that will make you feel.

But let's get back to our current Act! WELCOME TO THE ARGUS ACT! THE SHORTEST ACT OF THEM ALL!

(ALSO I JUST WATCHED GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY 3 AND I AM SO FREAKING EMOTIONAL SO I PLAN ON MAKING YOU FEEL EMOTIONAL TOO!)

XXX

XXX

XXX

XXX

Back at Beacon, Pyrrha was on the roof, the spot where she and Jaune had trained since he had asked, however, now she was alone and her thoughts were on her leader and partner as she overlooked the city of Vale.

'It's not quite the same without him here, this was the only place that felt like our own... I wonder how he's doing?' she thought, 'I'm sure he's fine, I'm worrying too much, he has to be fine, or else I... I'll regret telling-'

"Hey Pyr,"

Hearing the sudden voice, Pyrrha turned around only to see Ruby Rose standing at the doorway that led to the stairs.

"Ah, hello again, Ruby," Pyrrha greeted with a soft smile.

Ruby joined her and sat next to Pyrrha, looking over the city with her. "So... this is where you and Jaune trained, huh?" Ruby asked

Pyrrha hummed her answer with a fond smile.

"I miss him too," Ruby said. "He was my first friend here and was the only person I felt like I could talk to about my team when I was stressed out, not to mention he made the best cookies," Ruby finished with a giggle.