Chapter 23: Redemption

Reviews:

@AntonioRush7: Yes! Let's go!

@hahgsgeh: Yes, there will be a Nosferatu Zodd, however, The Griffith and Nosferatu Zodd characters won't show up until part 2 but will be hinted at some points in part 1 and even meet important characters.

Fun Facts!:

Some facts about the story!

#1: The story was originally gonna be called "My Atlantis" based on the song and was actually gonna have Jaune grow up in the Branwen tribe with Vernal. It was originally gonna show them growing up and facing a lot of challenges and also have the two be put on the same mission as Raven and Qrow where they were going to learn to kill Huntsmen.

#2: Originally, the names for the Acts were going to be more extravagant in a sense: Beowulfs & Nevermores, Spiders in Pinetrees, Last Dance of Spiders, A Sister's Tears, and Ballet of Snowflakes. Of course, I changed the names because I felt I was trying too hard.

#3: During the planning of the Pine Act... I was heavily debating on killing off Oscar as well, but decided not to because I wanted to make him his own character and I'm too much of a sucker for the brotherly bond he and Jaune share.

A/N:

So I looked at the height of the Characters and can I just say I had no idea how funny it is in my head!

Jaune is 6'1, Vernal is 5'8, and there's no official height for Oscar and Deery but My height for them is that Oscar is 5'1 and Deery is 5'4 and meanwhile Maria is like 4'0 and Idk why that image is funny to me because I have them grouped together and they looked like a weird family.

XXX

XXX

XXX

XXX

XXX

XXX

Maria was currently with Oscar, Saphron, Terra, and Adrien in the living room of the Cotta-Arc household while Vernal was training alone in the back, the older woman was teaching Oscar about the basics of Aura and how he can manipulate it since he doesn't have his Semblance unlocked yet.

"Tell me what Aura is, Oscar," Maria told him.

Oscar nodded, "It's a representation of our soul and a shield that protects us," He said. "Vernal told me that,"

Maria nodded, "That's the basic understanding of it, but that's not the complete truth," said the older woman

"Huh?"

Maria chuckled, "See, Aura is a shield, but only when it needs to be,"

Oscar raised a brow in confusion, "When it needs to be? What does that mean?" he asked.

"Yes," Maria told him, "See, Aura protects us from being hit, right and it's always on, right?"

the young farmboy nodded.

Suddenly, Maria threw one of Adrien's toys at her and not registering what had happened till it was too late, Oscar was struck in the forehead with the toy.

Oscar winced, and he rubbed his head as he glared at the older woman, Adrien giggled as he watched the scene. "What was that for!?" He asked.

"To prove a point," Maria said with a smile. "The toy hit you and you felt it, correct?"