-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫-

_______________
6:30 AM
_______________

Me

Morning moucheeeee 😘😘

Scara 💕😘

Wtf?

Who is this?

Me

Heart been broke so many times 😞😞💔

It's me (Name)

Scara💕😘

Oh tf

You text a lot differently than how you act irl lol

How'd you get my number?

Me

Kazuha
I get that a lot
Jokes nobody said that

Scara💕😘

lol
Anyways i gtg class is starting,cya

Me

Ah alrrr cyaaa

_______

you closed your phone smiling, "Hey vice pres!" A girl from across the hallway yelled," ah,hello Amber!" You waved at the girl "What are you doing out of class?" You asked her "oh I have art class and i forgot my supplies in my locker so i went out to get them, here is my hall pass" she handed you her hall pass smiling "Thank you, Amber" you thanked her "by the way, what are you doing on hallway duty, I thought Keqing had that on Tuesday?" She asked confused "the others are on an off day today so I'm doing all the work for them j." You replied scratching the back of your head " but Vice pres you do most of the student council work anyway and don't even get credit for it! That's really unfair!" She pouted and put her hands on her hips "well there is nothing i can do is there,I don't want to make you late so you better head to class!" She nodded and waved goodbye, now you were all alone again..on keqings hallway duty.

Scaramouche POV:

I stared at my phone for a bit at our messages then Amber walked in heading towards her friends, "Man Vice pres (Name) sure is overworked huh..the poor girl is doing the whole student councils work because they have an 'off day'" she said sitting down and placing the canvas on the stand.

"What!? That's so unfair? Seriously they have to stop overworking her like that!" Yoimiya stood up for (Name).

I was shocked, I didn't know she was getting overworked,I wondered what would happen if Ei found out.

I then went back to painting.

After school (SECOND POV):

You walked to your locker and placed your books inside, you left a couple of books in your bag so you can study, you were exhausted but still had a lot to do, you had to pick up Diona,walk home, tutor Scara, cook dinner, study,clean your house, sober up your dad and do the student councils work.