-𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸-

I woke up next to Diona, we had no school today so i decided not to wake Diona up, i brushed my teeth and headed downstairs.

"Morning Scara!" I greeted the sleepy boy who's head was on the kitchen table, he just stared at you, he was probably one of those people who can't function after they woke up, you got closer and ruffled his hair then started preparing breakfast, you made pancakes, Ei and Miko had left a note on the kitchen table
"Me and Ei are leaving for a meeting early in the morning, feel free to do anything and if Kunikuzushi does anything just give me a call (insert Yae's phone number) ❤️"

You smiled at the little note,Scara got up from his position but still didn't say anything, you placed a plate of pancakes Infront of him with a side of fruits and some utensils "eat up" you smiled and ruffled his hair again, then you woke up Diona and called her for breakfast.

After you all ate, Scaramouche wanted to do something since he was bored and Diona wanted the same "wanna go grocery shopping?" You suggested"that's good enough,let's go" Scara got up picking up Diona and snatching his keys then heading to his car, Scaramouche had a black sports car that looked very expensive and was polished very well, you connected your phone to his car and played k. By cigarettes after sex and started humming along the lyrics, Diona made note of the occasional glaces Scara would give you from time to time to check up on you, she actually liked Scaramouche 'i wouldnt mind him being (Name)s boyfriend '  she thought to herself.

Finally reaching the grocery store, you got out of the car and got a cart, Diona sat in the cart while you dragged her around, you guys looked like a happy family.

Your fit

Scaras fit:

You and Scara wore comfortable clothes while Diona stayed in her Pajamas,usually you'd dress her up but today was an off day.

Walking in you saw someone familiar, Mona. Scaramouche's eyes widened and then he avoided her direction, you didn't know what was wrong but you decided not to question it  "well look who's avoiding me now, Kunikuzushi." Someone speaks from behind, he froze.

"What the fuck do you want?" He asked "I want you to stay away from me! I have a restraining order against you yet you still follow me everywhere!" She huffed with her arms crossed glaring at him "I didn't contact you, i didn't talk to you, and I don't care for you, leave me alone, haven't you done enough damage already?" He spat venom "YEAH YOU BIG UGLY BOZO LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Diona yelled from across the cart "But we haven't officially broke up yet!? You're cheating on me with this fat rat!? Hey fattie you should focus on what you eat more" She pointed on you and looked you up and down "Mona... you're pretty obsessed aren't you?" He laughed "you're still in love with me, get on your knees and beg me to come back I dare you" he threatened her, you've never seen this side of Scaramouche, he gave her a death stare that was enough to kill a grown man, she hesitantly yelled "w-what!? Are you insane? I can get Ei to send you back you know!?" Scaramouche started laughing even louder which got people's attention, "It's Raiden Ei to you,filthy whore,and I am here to tell you that nothing is the same anymore, what? Youre sad that I've moved on? I think you should've been the one to go to mental hospital Mona, get lost." He spat on her and walked away, you suggested to leave the grocery shop and maybe go to another one but he told you he didn't want to ruin his time so you just walked along with it.

Mona's words stung hard, You weren't dating Scaramouche but everything she said she truly meant, she hated you. You decided not to buy or say anything, you just walked along Scara, Scara was observant, he always knew what was happening because he always looked at every small detail, and he made note of your behavior. 

After you guys left the store Scaramouche offered to take you guys to dinner, Diona agreed.

The car ride seemed a bit awkward but you could tell Scaramouche was stressed by his body language,he kept checking if someone was behind him, kept looking at you and Diona and he'd tap his wheel a bit,once you two arrived Diona asked if she could play in the McDonald's ball pit and you both agreed.

Now it was just the two of you, he didn't look you in the eyes and was lost in thought "What's wrong scaramouche?" His eyes widened at you saying his full name even though you didn't really think about it but he's been overthinking the whole time "huh? What do you mean? Are you mad at me what's wrong?" He panicked, he had attachment issues and now you saw it more clearly than ever, you decided to reassure him "Scara, it's okay, don't be nervous everything will be fine, I'm not leaving you i promise" you held his hands and looked him in his eyes with a gentle smile, all his fears disappeared "now tell me what's wrong love" ....

Scaramouche POV:

The memories of Ei telling me I should probably tell her about my past flooded in, I don't know what I should do, i never have, I've never cared about someone so much so why is it so danm difficult, "(Name), You know how I was in a hospital right? A mental hospital?"i stated a bit embarrassed, "yes, i do" she replied "Well I got sent there because I was dating Mona,we got in a fight and she made rumors about me being abusive" I ranted " they weren't true I swear..but then i got mad and she kept making comments about personal stuff that hurt me so I may have hit her and then went crazy on her so i was sent there, i promise I'm different now please don't leave...please" tears flowed down my eyes and I buried my face in her palms "Hey it's not your fault, I'm sorry you went through that but it's really not your fault" she lifted my face and wiped my tears with her thumbs then giggled "I'm not special you know..don't worry about me leaving because although it may be hard for you to believe it I'll be by your side till you get bored of me" She gave me her precious smile, Diona then came running to us with some other kid "(Name)! Big brother Scara! Look who I found!" She pointed at a little girl with blonde pigtails and smiled a bit "Sister (Name)! Klee and dodoco missed you!" The little blonde hugged (Name) and she smiled picking the little girl up "Hello klee and dodoco! Well isn't it nice seeing you here?" She put her down and the girl nods "You've grown a lot since the last time I've seen you klee" she patted her head when a blonde male approached us "Oh hello (Name)" he smiled "Albedo hi!" She waved at him "you sure look very different than when you were in middle school" he laughed "mhm you do too! Scara this is an old friend of mine from Mondstadt, Albedo, Albedo this is my friend Scaramouche" she smiled, my heart ached at the "Friend" part but i didn't know why "hi" "hello" it was definitely awkward " well me and Klee have to get going now, it was nice seeing you both, bye bye" he waved and picked up Klee "Bye Diona,(Name) and grumpy man!" klee waved off while (Name) Started laughing "I'm gonna start calling you grumpy man now!" "You wouldn't" "I would" i got up and went to get the food.

End of chapter

A/N: hello everyone :) i thought I'd get this chapter out sooner than I did but MEH WHO CARES also tysm for livelaughluvscara for reading and interacting with my book it seriously means sm to me! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and happy December