-Six-

December dreams

You woke up, you were in Scaras house on his couch, he was on the other side sleeping too while Diona was snuggling with him, you smiled and got up to brush your teeth.

You looked outside and it was snowing! You gasped from happiness and excitedly yelled "ITS SNOWING!" Waking Diona and Scara up "Wha- REALLY!?" Diona ran up to the window and saw it was snowing "WOAAAAH ITS SNOWING! IT HASN'T SNOWED IN AGES!" She gasped, scara walked up to you and hugged you from the back, he placed his head on your shoulder,you froze, you were flustered and your heart was beating fast, "Good morning" he spoke in a raspy voice "Morning" you smiled , you where happy.

Your phone started ringing and Scara scoffed "who's the bitch that decided to ruin our moment" he walked to the kitchen and started making coffee while Diona begged him to make her one too.

You answered your phone

"Hello?"

"(Name)! I thought something bad happened to Diona and you! Are you okay?" Your father expressed worriedly

"Yes Dad we're okay, you should really stop drinking so much.."

"I know dear I'm sorry I'll try i promise."

"You say that every time.."

"I really mean it! I hope your friend isn't bothered by you guys staying over, I won't be home till next Sunday but if you want to go home you know where the keys are."

You turned around to scara "Hey do you mind us staying over for a couple more days till dad comes home or want us to go home?" You asked "are you stupid? Of course you can stay dumbass" he patted your head .

"We're staying"

"Who's that friend of yours anyway? Is it Yoimiya?"

"No, it's Scaramouche the principals son"

"Ah alright then i suppose you're in safe hands"

"Safer than yours for sure"

"Don't say that."

"Sure then, I'm going to get dressed for school"

"You don't have school today it's snowing"

"Oh right, well alright"

"Ah..bye (Name) say Hello to Diona and your friend"

"Alright then, bye dad"

You hung up.

"Dad says hello" you told the both of them as you plopped down on the couch "He can suck my dic-" Diona yelled before she got interrupted by an angry (Name) "HEY WHERE DID YOU LEARN THAT FROM!?!" "...scara" she replied "SCARA GET OVER HERE" you chased after him and he went upstairs,Diona sat on the couch and opened her favorite yet least favorite show, Caillou.

You chased after him upstairs and he went to his room, you went in and pushed him on the bed getting on top of him in a way, "Gotcha" you smiled, he pushed you next to him then got on top of you "who's got who now?" He smirked and you turned completely red "may i?" He asked as he leaned in to kiss you, you nodded, his lips touched yours, they were soft, you closed your eyes and then he got off.

"I can't believe you just kissed me!" You buried your face in your hands embarrassed "You're so cute, did you know that?" He removed your hand from your face "I don't know if it's early but..I love you (Name), I've loved you since the beginning, you're so perfect and pretty, I fucking love you Idiot." He hugged you and you hugged him back "I love you too Scara.." you smiled "really?..what are we now" he asked "best friends?" You laughed "I'm kidding, I guess we're dating? Idk I've never done this before" he chuckled "You're my whole world" he hugged you even tighter "I'll treat you well i promise".

what are we now" he asked "best friends?" You laughed "I'm kidding, I guess we're dating? Idk I've never done this before" he chuckled "You're my whole world" he hugged you even tighter "I'll treat you well i promise"

Balladeer:I love you
______

Y01M1YA: HOW MANY CHAPTERS DID I MISS!?
_____

"Hey Scara" you called him "mhm?" He replied "Wanna bake cookies?" You asked "sure" you grabbed his wrist and ran down the stairs to the kitchen, "it's so cold" you wrapped your arms around yourself trying to warm yourself up, Scars took his sweater off and gave it to you (it's the 3rd of December:)) you smiled, it was a bit big on you but it was snuggly and comfy, you started baking cookies, it was so fun,you both put the cookies in the oven and you sat on the counter.

"You know Scara,I love you so much" you smiled and wrapped your arms around his neck "I love you more" he smiled back. You took the cookies out and sat on the couch with the sleeping Diona and turned on howls moving castle while cuddling scara.

You both fell asleep. Ei and Yae walked in on the scene and Yae quickly snapped a picture of you both.

 Ei and Yae walked in on the scene and Yae quickly snapped a picture of you both

End of chapter

A/n: a short but wholesome chapter :)