-Twelve-

"One person can visit her at a time, I assume you're all family" the doctor stated "Dio you go see her first" scaramouche ruffled her hair, Ei and Yae agreed, Diona rushed in the room to see her sister, after a couple of minutes, Diona came out smiling, Scaramouche felt relief rushing through his body, He smiled to himself, Ei then gestured for him to go inside,he nervously walked in the room.

Scaramouche POV:

I nervously looked at her, she didn't look back, she was avoiding me, I stepped closer and placed my hand on top of hers , she flinched upon the impact "(Name), you have no idea how much you scared me" I broke down,my heart fell down to my stomach and air failed to enter my lungs ,before I knew it her arms wrapped around my body "I'm not mad at you nor do I hate you Kuni, I just wish you could trust me a little more, I trust you and I know you probably had a reason to do what you did." She smiled at me, "God how much I've missed that little smile of yours" I held her hands and brought them to my face placing a gentle kiss on them "You idiot,you scared the fuck out of me" she started laughing "Is that the all mighty lord Scaramouche scared about loosing some random highschool girl" "oh shut up,You're not some random girl" her smile grew"It's time for the next person to come inside." The doctor ruined our moment "see ya later oh mighty Balladeer!" She joked "you little-"

(Name) POV:

My father walked in looking guilty,two cops at either side of him "(Name) I'm so sorry" he looked at me with sad lifeless eyes "Huh why what happened?" I asked confused, "what do you mean what happened? This old man ran ya over kid" the cop spoke,my eyes widened"that was you?" I asked in disbelief"Listen (Name) I was drunk and my thoughts just won over me okay?" He blurted out "you ran her over on purpose!?" Scaramouche came walking from behind, anger floating in the air,tears filled my eyes before i felt my vision turn dark.

"She shouldn't be exposed to such shocking information so suddenly, we hope you'll take care of her well"

...

I opened my eyes to see Scaramouche sleeping on the chair next to my hospital bed, I smiled at him, I tried recalling what happened, my own father ran me over.. why?

I heard a groan and turned to scaramouche, he had just woken up "I'm sorry dear did I wake you up?" I asked, his eyes opened wide and he bit his arm out of nowhere which made me chuckle "(Name).." he spoke and called for the doctors,they came barging in.

"This is truly a miracle, we thought you weren't going to make it" the doctors spoke "what why?" "After the incident, you fainted after hearing the news about your dad, the car crash had had a severe impact on your brain so much that you were in a coma for 3 weeks,your heart rate was unusual and we couldn't do much to help" I glanced over to scaramouche, his eyes were tearing up.

"Can I have some alone time with scaramouche?" "Of course." The doctors left the room and it was just you and him again "(Name).." "you don't seem very happy to see me" I said looking at the palm of my hands before I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my body  followed by a lot of tears "I thought you left me forever (Name).. you fucking idiot " I smiled and hugged him back "oh stop being such a baby,Im alive and well, where is Dio?"  I asked "She's been with Miko and Ei the past few weeks.." "And how is she?" I looked at him worriedly "Bad,the first week she didn't even eat her food because it wasn't made by you" I frowned "I'm sorry.." "stop apologizing dumbass, I'm the one that should be sorry."

I made space for scaramouche and he got in the bed with me, I hugged him to sleep.

When I woke up Scaramouche was still in my arms, he looked so peaceful, I got up to get dressed, I needed to get out of the hospital, As soon as I got out of the room, Diona came running up to me sobbing"I THO- YOU LEFT ME" she cried , I bent down to her level "I would never Dio, I'm sorry for making you go through that .." diona walked with you to the office but walked over to the vending machine which was very close by "You're very lucky to have people that care about you by your side, you sure must be popular " the nurse spoke while typing on her computer"what do you mean?" I asked "That indigo haired boy would spend every night sleeping in your room, that little girl would sometimes cry her eyes out next to you, can't forget about the Raiden shogun and Yae Miko visiting you three times a week, along with many people I don't remember, Is that Indigo haired boy your boyfriend?" She looked up and waited for an answer "He is.." "that's wonderful then." She then handed me a couple of papers and told me to pack my stuff and leave.

Something about her felt really comforting.

When I had reached the room , I found Scaramouche searching for someone "Who are you looking for?""you.." he answered quickly, Diona gave him a hug and he hugged her back "sooo tell me about everything, anything new?" "Nothing major no, everyone was worried about you, sometimes they'd get me things to give to you." "Aw that's cute" "Especially that blonde dude, He's so annoying" Scaramouche said irritated "what blonde dude?" "The one that's obsessed with you" you thought closely about who he could be talking about, nobody came to mind "hm,strange"

"I just hope we'll be able to live a normal life after all of this, I just want to rest." Scaramouche mumbled loud enough for you to hear,I placed my hand on his shoulder in a comforting manner "I'll do my best to give you the life you deserve."

End of chapter

A/n: hello everyone hope you enjoyed this chapter,I wanted to tell you I'm starting a new Scaramouche book so be on the look out for that :)