-Ten,Christmas special-

Scaramouche POV:

I woke up to the sound of Yae ranting to Ei about the new book she was reading,i walked to the kitchen where Yae and Ei where sitting, i sat next to Ei slamming my head on to the kitchen table "Can (Name) and Diona sleep over tonight?" I asked in my raspy voice "sure, Me and Diona got on quite well,she's pretty funny" Yae explained "I would like (Name) to come as well, maybe her family can spend Christmas with us this year?" Ei suggested "I'll talk to her about it" I replied taking my phone out of my pocket to text her.

__________
9:13 AM
_________

Me

Good morning my idiot💕, can you and Diona sleep over today? And can your family spend Christmas at ours?

Wife❤️

Ofc we can!

And about the Christmas I'll see if my dad agrees to it or not :)

Me

Alr update me on it

Wife❤️

Will do <3

I smiled just thinking about her, seriously she's so ethereal, her beautiful (color) eyes, her shiny hair, her pretty face, she's so perfect.

While thinking about my girlfriend,someone snapped me out of my thoughts, "So Kunikuzushi,how are your studies?" Yae asked while Ei averted all her attention on me, "They've been better, i went from f's to B's and A's" i responded still scrolling through my phone "I'm glad (Name) has actually helped you" Ei spoke i just nodded.

Wife❤️

We can come <3

It will just be me,Diona, and my dad though since my mom will just be spending Christmas with her other family

"Her family can come on Christmas" I told them "I'm glad then, I can't wait to meet her mother,I'm sure she's gorgeous just like (Name)" Yae ranted "she doesnt really have a mom, her parents are divorced and her mom has no custody of any of her daughters." I replied "I'm sorry for her" Ei spoke in sympathy while drinking her coffee.

I went upstairs to dress up to go get gifts then pick (Name) and Diona up, i wore a purple hoodie,black shorts,long socks,black converse and headphones, then i got out to pick her up, i opened my phone to text her that I'll be on my way in a few hours.

When i arrived to her house, i looked at her front yard, it reflected her so much, from the little cute flowers and strawberry fruit plants,to the fairy lights hanging from the window, i walked up to her door and gently knocked,someone answered, it was (name).

She was smiling, "Merry Christmas!" She excitedly greeted me, she looked so beautiful, the way her hair was tied back so neatly, the cute cat Christmas sweater
she was wearing and the smile she had on her face could never not in a billion years be replaced.

I held her hand while her other one was holding a bag of some sort "Diona is putting on her shoes, she's ready" she told me walking to the car, Diona soon came in too, "My dad is coming in a few hours01, for now he's just busy.." she sighed "We're finally gonna celebrate like klee does!" Diona excitedly cheered in her seat "mhm!" (Name) smiles, when we arrived, she got out of the car first, her feet sunk in the snow and she gasped in delight,Diona ran inside hugging Ei and Miko at the door.