-eight-

It's been a few days since you and scaramouche have started dating,nothing too interesting happened but today was different, "Good morning (Name)." Scaramouche ruffled your hair, you two had slept in the same bed last night, he was wearing batmat pajamas and you couldn't help but smile at his grumpy morning face and messy hair "you're so cute" you gave him a peck on the cheeks and got up and started getting ready for school, Scaramouche noticed you packing your clothes into your bag "huh, where are you going?" He said a bit concerned "I have to go home dummy, we've been here for a long time" "I don't want you to leave me though" he frowned "it's okay I'm still here" you smiled and played with his hair, you both went downstairs to leave.

Diona was already ready to go to her daycare, you went to scaras car and sat in the front seat, he drove you to school.

It's been a while since you went to school but you were almost sure everything would be fine, right?

Well as soon as you entered the school, a girl ran up to scaramouche and hugged him "KUNIKUZUSHIIII!! Hello!!" He smiled at her and patted her head "Hey Haypasia" he waved "oh..who's this?" She looked at you kind of judging "This is my friend, (Name)" he completely ignored you, what was going on? Suddenly your hearing went blurry and you got kind of mad, not only did he call you a friend and get hugged by some random girl but he completely ignored you, you walked away without saying anything.

Two classes later..

You opened your phone, you've been ignoring Scara for a while, you didn't feel like talking to him.

___________
11:26 AM
__________

Mochi💕

Wtf (Name) that was rude.

-seen, 8:13 AM

Mochi💕

Seriously?Seen?

-Seen,8:57 AM

Mochi💕

Are you mad at me?

-Seen,9:05 AM

Mochi💕

Is this about Haypasia?

Stop being so fucking childish (Name) at least respond.

-Seen, 11:26 AM

Me

What do you want

Mochi 💕

Wtf is up with u?

Me

Bffr 😐

You fucking called me your "friend" , hugged that bitch,ignored me and didn't even introduce her to me? lol

Mochi💕

What's the difference between friend and girlfriend 💀

Stop being so overly sensitive (Name)

Me