One last look at the stars.. (part 1)

Warnings:
There will be ships in this mainly focusing on one but there will be some.
Ships will include
Errormare (this is the main ship)
Cream
Dust x Horror (idk if it has a ship name)
Killer x Outer (I forgot the ship name for this)
Kustard (for whenever)
Fuck ink he is gonna stay single.

Extra stuff:
Lots of sad angst, some fluff maybe no lemons (there might be lemons if I have the courage to write it ;-;) and very depressing talk, Will also will contain 'thoughts of suicide''death' and my terrible writing skills.✨
Lack of Povs also cause I'm lazzy.
Onto the oneshots story thing yeah-

Character text:
Killer
Horror
Nightmare
Error
Cross
Dust
And normal text for every other one sorry ;w;

________________________________________

Somewhere out on the edge of a cliff located away from those who dare to get too close sits a skeleton. A broken skeleton to be exact, covered in scars not a bone left unscathed., Not a surface free from the harsh remains of battle, Sat a lone skeleton with bones so dark you might almost miss them if it weren't for the unnoticeable crimson red sockets and blue tear streaks that seemed to have a faint glow to them if you looked hard enough..

The skeleton had some more noticeable features about him if you could get close enough to see you would take notice in the fact that his bones weren't all one color, though yes his bones were mostly that of a black color some bones could be seen adorned with a different variety of colors. Much like their hands, if you got the chance to look you could see that his hands were made up of three colors, the palm of the hand being black while his fingers went from red to yellow of the finger tips.

There were other multicolored bones adorning his body like his ribs that were a dark red along with his lower arms, lower legs and feet were all red. Another noticable thing was the multicolored eye lights that resided on his skull, The eye light of the left¿ Being a semi small white dot while the eye light on the right¿ Had a yellow ring around it with a blue (or black) inner part and a small white ( I think) dot in the middle.

Lastly if the features didn't already confirm who it is., Than the clothes adorning their body should.. Their clothes consisted of a royal blue scarf that sat atop of a red turtle neck with a black fading to blue jacket over it, some basic black pants and last a pair of black slippers., All these clothes look to have been ripped and sewed back together over and over from the noticable stitches and recent tears that were scattered across the clothing..

If you haven't already gotten it, This skeletons name is Error the 'forced' god of destruction. Forced into the job by FATE weather they liked it or not.. Forced to clean up after FATES beloved child Ink.. Forced to be tortured, hated, thrown around, beaten and many more things all because that bitch FATE couldn't bring herself to discipline her own creation.. So he was forced to destroy and kill poor innocent people and their homes all because Ink was to stupid to realize that there was a balance.. Forced into a balance of creation and destruction.., A battle that seems like it will never end.....

There sat a lone skeleton.. A skeleton who was ready to give up everything.., Ready to give the void one more scrap of code to break apart.. There they were sitting on the edge of the OuterTale cliff, but they soon decided against it. "Why?" You might ask. Well it's because they don't want their only friends, No their only family they've ever had to die because they were being selfish..
Nightmare, The gang, All the Charas.., he couldn't just let them die because he wanted to..