chapter twelve

SEASON ONE, EPISODE THREE
"friend or woe"

( hiiiii i'm posting a bunch so make sure you read them all in order ! )

🪦. *.

MALIA AND WEDNESDAY RETIRED TO THE WEATHER VAIN. Mostly because Malia wanted to stop in and say hi to Xavier. Wednesday just wanted to stay with Malia.

Xavier came up behind Malia, placing his arms around the girl as her and Wednesday looked at the bulletin board.

"Get kicked out of pilgrim world so quickly?" He asked, resting his head on Malia's. She nodded.

"Investigating. Doing normal teenage girl stuff," She teased, turning in his hold. Wednesday wanted to hold her like that.

"You guys want a coffee?" Xavier asked, Malia shrugged looking at Wednesday.

"You want a coffee, Panda?"

Wednesday cleared her throat, "I'm actually here for Tyler,"

Malia's face dropped slightly.

"You know, I actually remember Enid texting me earlier. Something about a girl emergency," Malia ranted, turning away.

"See you later," She said with a fake smile, practically running off out of the coffee shop.

Wednesday furrowed her eyebrows.

"That was odd,"

Xavier laughed to himself, "You Wednesday Addams are blind,"

🪦. *.

"Why do I always fall for people who don't like me?" Malia asked Enid who was setting up some stock.

Enid pouted, "You do not! You had a girlfriend last year,"

Malia shrugged, "This feels different, Enid. She just makes me... feel,"

Enid smiled.

"You're in love," She sang.

Malia hit her shoulder, "Do not even utter that,"

Enid yelled, "Malia is in love!"

Malia jumped off of her spot and then pushed Enid to the ground making both of the girls cackle loudly.

"Come on, lover girl. Let's get going,"

They arrived to the square in no time, everyone ready for the mayors speech and the performances of the choir and Wednesday.