chapter fifteen

SEASON ONE, EPISODE FIVE
"you reap what you woe"

( hiiii thanks so much for all the lovely comments on this book. i've never had this much love shown on a book before. it means the world to me that you guys like a character i created. i have a tiktok account called @/ebabywip if you guys want to chat or tag me in stuff!!! love ya!! )

 i have a tiktok account called @/ebabywip if you guys want to chat or tag me in stuff!!! love ya!! )

🪦. *.

THE SHERIFF WALKED IN TO THE SCHOOL COURTYARD AS THE FAMILY BEGAN TO EAT. Malia's eyebrows furrowed with confusion. Could this school ever catch a break? And why was the sheriff walking towards their table.

"Wednesday...." Malia trailed off, searching for her hand. Wednesday squeezed it, looking between her mother and father a silent exchange going on.

"Gomez Addams!" The sheriff yelled, smug. Gomez stood up without any complaints.

He turned around, "How can I help you, sheriff?" He asked kindly, a smile on his face.

The sheriff took the handcuffs out of his pocket and walked towards Gomez.

"You're under arrest for the murder of Garret Gates," He said, putting Gomez into the cuffs. Mortica stood there, her eyes glossy and full of tears. Malia stood up letting go of Wednesdays hand briefly.

"What proof do you have?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. The sheriff shook his head.

"Let the adults deal with this one, kiddo,"

Malia's eyes began to light up, her powers beginning to lose control. The sheriff walked towards her.

Wednesday stood in front of her girl, blocking her.

The sherif then shook his head, moving Gomez away and walking him out of the school.

"Dad?" Pugsly whimpered.

Everyone gasped and watched as Wednesday's dad was escorted off the premises.

And in the moment — Wednesday really needed a hug.

Wednesday decided to visit her father in the jail. Malia waited outside for her, not wanting to interrupt such a private moment.

She could feel her powers becoming more and more powerful. But something around her was purposely triggering these outbursts. Like with the sheriff and the normies with Eugene. She didn't know who, but she'd find out. Malia just didn't want to hurt anyone. All she ever wanted to was help people.